Saturday, December 28, 2013

Letter 3 Scammer From Kristina

From         :  Kristina
Country     :  Russia
Date          :  25 September 2012
Email         :  kristina86bell@yahoo.com

Hi my dear Joko!!!!!

        I'm glad to receive a letter from you, it makes me fell up!
It's so easy for me to dialog with you. I see the person in you with whom i would like to continue our communications, learn each other
better and see where it'll lead us to.
I think my last letter was hard for understanding and i must make some notes about my practice trip, and my place in Hungary governmental
education program. I'll try to explain it all to you, hope my far-not-perfect english wouldn't be a problem.)
  You see I live in Russia but my nationality is not Russian.. I began from it is far, so you can have a clear view of the picture.
My nationality called Mari or Maris, Im not sure if i spelled it correctly
in English language. Russians calls us Cheremis or Cheremsha or Cherepa. But we call ourselves Mari.
Ours nationality isn't numerous, its approximately about 600 thousand persons and all are scattered on different regions of Russia and other
countries. The most known representative of ours nationality which you likely know, is Vyacheslav Bykov, the trainer of the Russian national
hockey team. He is Mari too. Mari People are the part of Finno-Ugric national group, among the Hungarians, Finns, Saami, Estonian, Komi and
many other nationalities. I think you can learn more about Finno-Ugric national Group on the Internet.
There is a lot of information about our nation in wikipedia and other thematic resources.You can look if you want, actually it is very
interesting. So, let me move further.
This coalition of nationalities try to help each other to save our cultural legacy. So, by the government of Hungary was created a program
aimed to help Finno-Ugric nationalities that lives in Russia and other countries with unstable socioeconomic status.
So, i made contact thru the internet with the representatives of this program and ask them to consider my application. A few weeks later after
i sent my application they called my university dean and told him that they want the help me with my practice. My status of orphan surly gave
me an advantage in this, also as my good studying discipline, so they find a big prospects in me ))
        Dear Joko, Im about to receive the grant from their funds! Under this program, I already got helped with my tickets and will get
coverage of all expenses on arrival to your country.
When I'll arrive to your country i'll be given 12 000 Euro for my needs and living.
I can spend them the way i consider is necessary, but all this bunch of money i'll receive only when i get to your country capital at the local
Hungarian embassy.
All expenses like livelihood, buying some close, renting a living room, well everything that shall be necessary during my 6 mouth practice will
be covered by this funds. But in the capital of your country I will be only for 2 week. After all formalities will be settled and i'll receive
my money, I can go to any city of your country i like and there my practice will take place and I want to choice your city.
And again everything will be paid by this program. All expenses with flight, travels, residing at your country, food and other stuff.
So, i guess i got my dose of fortune at last! I cant simply believe in this! It's just so strange, after the years of struggle its happened so
simple and so fast, amazing!
Ok Joko, I hope you feel some happy for me, and i'm not completely made you bored with my explanations.
Just wanted to share some of my good mood with you.
I hope that I haven't disappointed you, and you'll not vanish now. Send me a couple lines about what you are thinking. As always i need your
opinion and some good words!))
With this letter I'll send you a map of the basic Finno-Ugric nationalities location so you can check some facts about our nationality.
I will look forward to your letter and hope you'll be quick to answer.
I want to continue our dialogue and hope it will be more than a friendship after all?)
I'm waiting for your letter.
Yours Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"