Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The first letter of romance scammers from Tatyana

hello my new friend, this is the first title of the email letter dated March 20, 2012 that I received from a woman named Tatyana 28 years old from Russia wants to make friends with me and did not get my email explaining where and I tried to answer his email on a regular basis, and please read more of my  communications with him.

Tatyana (tattybulk@yahoo.com)
hello my new friend    

Hello dear friend!
I'm Tatyana
 I was born on  1982
My dream is to find a man who will love and respect me.
Love and respect is very important for me in relations.
I read information about you. What would you like to see in woman?
What qualities do you have? What kind of woman would you like to see
your second half.?
It's really a wonderful moment as I am writing this letter to you.
I ask you to write me to my email: tattybulk@yahoo.com
I shall be glad to receive emails from you and to know you better.
If you are interested and you have any questions concerning me,
please ask me. I shall answer you with great pleasure.
I wait for your letter with impatience.
Your friend Tatyana

___________________________ 

 and reply my letter as follows:

 Hi my new friend how are you?
My name is Joko usual call Jack, I live in xxxxxxxx  and Tatyana
lives in the State where? I am pleased to meet you? What activities
now? Still in school or working? With whom Tatyana lived
I wait for the answer.

From your new friend Joko


__________________________


and on March 23, 2012 he sent another letter:

 Hello again    


Hello  , how are you today?
I am so glad to see your email today. I hope we will be good friends and maybe even more.
I do not remember if I have written you in my first email or not,
but I live in Russian Federation, in the small city Livny in Oryol Oblast.
I will write you more about my city. It is not a megalopolis and not even the big city to write about fantastic skyscrapers or amazingly
beautiful architectural constructions as in Moscow or St. Petersburg. I'm not very good with computers and sometimes it's a big job for
me to find something on the Internet. I can write very well only email, print out some documents or play solitaire.

I will tell you a little bit about my job. I work in the auto salon. Our company sells Russian cars Lada. Have you heart about that mark something?
I do not think so. Russian people are not so rich to have German, American and other famous car’s marks. That is why our company has a
very good income. I work as a manager. I work with manufacturing production orders for computer and outstanding document. That is why I
have more free time and good salary. Soon I will get holdays and I thnink may be travel and see some good abroad place.
Ok I think it is enough about my job. I would love to tell you about myself.
I was born in 1982, graduated from high school in 1999, and received the diploma (higher education) in 2007. My dad left my mum and I
when I was little, and I never saw him after that. Mama said that he went to another and she does not know what his life is now.
I studied at the Faculty of Economics with an emphasis in English, so now I'm relatively well-know English.But I hope you can understand
what I write. How do you like my English? I had several relationships, but not one of them ended well.
And I now think that all Russian men are almost the same. They can not love and be always with a woman and run for all the skirts are
raised high.
So I decided to try to look for friends and maybe love in the other end of the world, because I am tired of loneliness and selfishness of
others and pretend that I'm really interested for men.
Okay, I think now it will be enough about me, and I will finish my letter.
Please tell me about yourself and your life, and I'll be glad to see your latest pictures.
Once again, greetings to you from the other end of the planet! Bye for now!
Your friend, Tatyana





Tatyana (tattybulk@yahoo.com)
http://romancescammer.blogspot.com/

_____________________


 and reply my letter as follows:

 Tatyana Hello my dear, today I am fine.
I am very happy to get something in return emai quickly and I hope we
will become good friends and share the story even though we are far
from each other but it was close.
Previously I lived in the city as the capital city of central
government a few years ago, a densely populated city and the
congestion of vehicles on the road and now I live in West Java city of
Bogor district of a small town but I am happy. I worked in a printing
and publishing as an Assistant Manager for Printing and fill my free
time Cosmetics Beauty selling online on the internet and now is
studying to be a reliable Internet Marketing.
My father divorced my mother when I was still in the womb, and I met
him 18 years later and to this day still prefer to communicate via
telephone.
I also want to have friends from other countries and finally met also
with Tatyana beautiful, graceful, smart and good at maintaining
relationships with friends. I like the cigarette and never strong
drink and do not like to change partners for dating.
I apologize because I am not good with the English language with only
a little better. Well hopefully we can become a good friend who is
full of love and affection. I like a good woman, dear, loyal, honest
and kind.
That's what I hope I can convey Tatyana happy to read it.
Greetings from the land across Joko missed.



two letters that my communication with Tatyana and I will continue again in upcoming posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"