Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Welcome to the Romance Scammers Dating blog

Welcome to the Romance Scammers Dating blog, a blog that contains the letters romance scammer who entered in the mailbox and I answer all email communication to occur properly and carefully so as not to get carried away in a game of deception.

     I received the email along with pictures of beautiful women and I do not know if the photo is him or photograph the artist, models taken at multiple websites, social networking, and I do not know exactly where it came from.
I publish this blog as information or a valuable lesson that we should not be fooled by the seductive lure of beautiful women.

      I mean there was no intention or cornering someone but want the readers to be careful when you receive a letter like this. If you wish to obtain further information can email me at: romanceaza@gmail.comromanceaza@gmail.com

safe and beneficial read.
Joko Aza

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"