Sunday, December 29, 2013

Scammer Oksana from Russia

From        :   Oksana
Country    :   Russia
Dated       :   3 Oktober 2012
Email        :   kseniapian@yahoo.com



Hi my friend Joko,
I like ours with you dialogue. I wait your letters every day! Thanks that you find time for me. I feel your attention,
and it is final pleasantly for me. Please, do not leave my questions without the answer. I try to answer all your questions
also... How there passes your day? Today I have woken up in 6:00 in the morning. Every morning I begin with jog. I do not
have time to visit an exercise room, therefore I carry out house physical exercises. Sometimes I visit pool. Now I again
on work. I have some work today. Joko, near to your house there is a beach? In the summer I very much like to visit a
beach. In my city river Arkadak (from here and the name of my city) proceeds. I am assured, that in your country the beach
is the favorite vacation spot, many tourists. I have hobby, I very strongly like to prepare, I have a big collection of
culinary recipes. Since the childhood, I spent much time on kitchen together with my mum. Mum has learnt me to prepare many
various dishes. Often we together with girlfriends gather at my place. I like to surprise girlfriends with new dishes. You
are familiar with a Russian cuisine? In your city there are Russian cuisine restaurants? I live one. My parents live in village,
which near to city Arkadak. In village, it is less developed Infraestructura, therefore I have preferred to live in a city.
I rent apartment. I like apartment which I rent. At me good relations with the mistress of apartment. I often come to my parents.
Mine mum and the daddy already older persons. To my mum 64 years. To my daddy of 66 years. I have a big brother. To my brother
42 years. My brother has own family, and he lives in the city of Tambov. My brother works in Office of Public Prosecutor, it has
a post of the inspector. My brother has a daughter, to it of 14 years. She is my niece. I very much love the family!Joko when
I write you the letter, I would like to tell to you about all. It is a pity, that between us distance. If we lived nearby could
meet in cafe and talk infinitely. I sincerely hope, that you support my dreams. I hope, that sometime ours with you dreams will
be carried out. I will wait your letter, your friend Oksana


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"