Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Scammer Tatyana from Russia

From       :  Tatyana
Country   :  Russia
Dated      :  Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Email       :  tettbulkk@yahoo.com

Hello my dearest prince!
How are you? How is your mood? Everything is well here and soon I am going to Moscow.
Are you waiting for me? =) I have searched for information how soon I can get a visa to you.
If I do everything is right and I have a good fortune, so in 1 or 1.5 weeks I will be able to fly to you.
By the way, can you write me the full address where you will be at that time and what is your full name?
Tomorrow I will come to Moscow and write you from there. I will come by train.
My carriage will have tv, so my trip will be not so boring.
And i will have more time to think of our meeting and what to present you.
Maybe you have some wishes what you would love to have from Russia?
Ok my dear prince, I have to pack my clothes in luggage and then go to the train station.
I hope to see your email when I come to Moscow.
I miss you and kiss,
Your Tatyana

----------------------------------

From      :  Tatyana
Country  :  Russia
Dated     :  Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 11:53 AM
Email      :   tettbulkk@yahoo.com

Hello my dearest Prince!
How are you? I am ok. I have come to Moscow.
The train had some delay, but it's ok.
My friend has met me at the station and now I will write you from her place. By the way she asked me to tell you hello.
Tomorrow morning I'll give all necessary documents for visa registration.
I'll write everything in detail about the process of my visa. But my friend said that it is very easy to get a tourist visa.
Honey please write me the actual phone number and time when I can call you.
I will call you closer to time of getting a visa and my flight to you.
Well, my prince, I did not rest after my trip to Moscow and now I want to go into the bath and then sleep.
I'll think of you and our meeting and pray that we will meet very soon.
Miss and kiss you!
Bye!
Your Princess Tatyana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"