Saturday, December 28, 2013

Letter Roman Scammer Kristina

From         :  Kristina
Country     :  Russia
Date          :  27 September 2012
Email         :  kristina86bell@yahoo.com

Hello my lovely Joko!!!!!

        I'm happy to receive a letter from you! I miss your letters and your words.
And if it happens that i don't find any new letters from you, i open your previous letters and read them again.
I'm very pleased with your attention and its so pity when you have no chance to answer my letter quickly.
So can you, write to me so often as you can? Just take a minute and write me a line or two.
I actually admit that sometimes i'm not answer your letters instantly, and i'm very sorry for that. I ask you
to understand my situation, have not much time left with my work and studying, its exhausting but i take every
free minute to write a letter for you. In addition there is a lot of efforts with my upcoming travel. So the
time become precious like gold and i'm writing a golden letters on a golden blank just for you Joko )))
I  think  that  the  phone  can  spare some time for our dialogue but right now i don't have a phone.
Its still broken and i think i wont buy new one here. As my travel coming up i rather buy a nice cool phone at
your country, and im sure it will be significantly cheaper. It Would be remarkable to hear your voice and to
have a chat about my future travel. But now there is no phone. The most simple way is to keep dialogue thru
email, I hope for your understanding. There is a lot of expenses and things to be done now, so i have no
resources to solve my little phone problem. But i'll try to do my best to get a chance to talk to you by the
phone as soon as possible, i promise!
Remarkably that you share my thoughts and feeling regarding what was written at my previous letters. Someway
i was sure that you'll understand my positions. Sometimes i find myself troubled with expression of my
thoughts via english words, im a swift learner but i'm a realist and i see that there are so much to learn.
At that time i do not know exact dates yet, still many details to make clear, still many process I am engaged
in and they are new for me, that makes me a headache. As soon as i get a precise information i'll inform you
right away.
The main thing still i'll be in your country soon and i'll have a chance to tell you all about this
documentary-paper mess. But you can be sure, i'm waiting for our meeting with big impatience!!!!! I hope so
do you my lovely?? ah?
Its such a shame but i need to make this letter short. Im so tired and almost falling asleep. And i want you
to be in my dreams. Yes, sometimes im dreaming about our future meeting and it makes me so excited.
I'll  have  a long day tomorrow, i need to go to my friends birthday, her name is Lena. Strictly saying i don't
want to be there. It'll be booooooring. There will be a pairs and many of them already married. And couple
of them already have children. You know, its just one more time when i being reminded of how i tired to be
alone. I need a man in my live already and you know what?- There is a bigger sense in our acquaintance than
i thought at the beginning. I don't think this birthday will be fun. Well, maybe if you could accompany me
the things could get much better, i think you usually make a good impression on peoples as you made it on me))
kisses! But this girl is my close friend and i'll be there. It is she who made photos that i sent you. And i
have a little secret to tell you.
When we only began our study at the university, about 5 years ago, we were lovers! We were so young, careless
and full of unrealized tenderness. It did not last to long, about month i guess. It was just an experiment no
one of us was actually a lesbians. And now we are just a friends. Anticipating your request to send you here
photo))- answer no, i told here about you and our future plans and she specially mentioned about keeping her
privacy, i respect that. So, if you want to have some fantasy with me and other woman you'll need to turn your
imagination my sweety)))))) You know, maybe i should not tell you this secret.Anyway i ask you to keep it.
        I'm glad i had time to write you a letter and tell you how i miss you. I'll be waiting for your answer.
I hope letter wasn't some kind of depressed or boring, i just had a hard day.
As sort of my sorry i'm sending you my new photos))) I hope you'll like them and you cant be able to stop
looking at them!
Hundreds of kisses for you!
Your Kristina!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"