Monday, December 30, 2013

Letter Scammer from Kristina

From         :  Kristina
Country     :  Russia
Dated        :  Thu, Oct 4, 2012
Email         :  kristina86bell@yahoo.com

I'm so sorry Joko

I am so glad to see your letter and your kind words, thank you!!!
I think we should stop our dialogue, this is difficult and painful decision for me.
I do not want to lose you, you became my very soul, but I'm simply do not see
other ways. I'm in Moscow now and writing you from the Internet cafe,
I reached the Moscow easy. But I have problem, a small problem , however if i'll not solve it somehow I would not be
able to arrive to you.
It concerns about a small amount of money and it is a shame for me to ask money from you. I wont be asking your money
so consequently decide to stop our dialogue before you think incorrectly of me.
Joko I tried to solve this myself, but I failed. I think you'll not be able to help me either.
For this reason I think we should stop our dialogue. You will not be able to help me, you'll ignore my explanations and
start speaking bad words about me, accusing me and bring me a pain by your mistrust.
I don't want to hear shouting and accusing from the person that is so important to me, the person i have a feelings to.
It'll brake my heart! I'm so confused now, i'm so afraid to lose you Joko, it drives me mad!
I don't know what to do, I'm so upset, i'm so unfortunate person, life just wont stop beating me i guess.
You are a kind person and this common dreams we had made me feel so happy that i never was. Is this love that i feel to
you!? I thought that everything could worked out. I get used to you so strongly that i cant imagine any future without you
near by. I like to meet you in reality so insistently and it should give us a new perspectives in our relationships. Its
not just sex with you i want so badly, i want all of you Joko!!
Now everything became so fragile, and i'm depressed. I'm such a stupid girl, thought that everything will be better at last!((
I will wait for your answer.
Your silly Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"