Friday, December 27, 2013

Letter Scammer from Tatyana : Hi, my beautiful prince

 From           :  Tatyana
Country        :  Russia
Dated           :  Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 11:21 AM
Email            :  tettbulkk@yahoo.com
She called me to Hi, my beautiful prince

Hi, my beautiful prince))
Honey do you not mind if I call you a prince?
Because it reminds me a little story when two people from different worlds have become acquainted through the mail and now try to meet.
I am so happy that you agreed to meet me. I will prepare all documents and tomorrow I will go to Moscow. I have a good friend there. Several times I had a business trip to Moscow and stayed with her. The hotel is very expensive in Moscow to live. My friend has a good family. She lived in my town. But then she came to study to Moscow and met her future husband. Sometimes she visits her parents and always invites me to visit. So I contacted her and she would be glad to help me.
My prince, I think I will also need some information. I need to know the closest International Airport to you. Maybe I need also other information but I'll find out about this in Moscow. I will make a tourist visa because this is the quickest and easiest way to get a visa.
Okay, I will tell you all details and news later. Now I would like to talk about something else. What are your feelings? How do you feel? I am so excited because this is my first trip abroad. But my heart says me what I'm doing everything right. I have also told my mom about my trip to you. She is very glad for us. My mom always told me to do as my heart feels. She prays that everything would be fine with us.
So what is new there?  How are you? How is your mood?
Well my prince, I'll finish my letter and wait for your reply.
I kiss and miss you!!!
Your reliable friend Tatyana

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"