Sunday, December 29, 2013

Letter Scammer from Oksana

From       :  Oksana
Country   :  Russia
Dated      :  2 Oktober 2012
Email       :  kseniapian@yahoo.com

Good afternoon Joko,
It again I! At you good mood? Today my day has begun rather unusually. I have woken up in the morning,
and have thought of you. For me there was surprising it. Earlier every morning I woke up and thought that
I should make within day. However, today all was differently. I have washed, have made coffee, have made to
myself a breakfast from fruit. In parallel I have included the laptop (lap top) to check up mail. I wished
to see your letter. But why that at first has started to read news in the world. I read news about disorders
and a coffee saw. I have taken a great interest in reading of news, and have spilt coffee on the keyboard of
the laptop. It was misfortune for me. You think, what I clumsy? Probably you are right. The laptop Screen
has  gone  out,and I could not read your letter in the morning. Now I am on work, and I your letter... However,
not always I can see your letters on work. My director is strict, and it does not suppose, that employees of
our organisation were engaged in extraneous affairs. Do not worry, I will be cautious, and we can continue to
communicate. Within the next few days I will carry the laptop in repair. Joko, I think, that I should
continue to tell to you about the life. I never was married. I do not have children, but I love children and
children love me! I do not smoke. I drink wine only during a celebration. Bad habits, reduce our life. I not
against the smoking, each person make independently choice. I do not have a lot of free time because I work
much. When I have a free time, I spend him variously. In my city Arkadak it is a lot of entertainments. You
can look at my city Arkadak on the Internet? You know the city of Moscow? Distance from city Arkadak to Moscow
of 691 kilometres. You were in Russia? Russia - the huge country. At Russia very rich history. I will not tell
to you about it now.I work as the manager on sales in a small private civil engineering firm. My work demands
from me gravity, attentiveness, diligence. At me there are these qualities. I like work with documents. Every
day I start to work in 9:00 in the morning. I stop to work in 18:00 in the evening. On Saturday and Sunday I
have a rest. I have a higher education. Joko, what formation at you? My work brings in my the stable good
income. I receive moral satisfaction from the work. I do not live to work. Excuse me for errors in my letters.
I hope, that our dialogue will allow me to improve knowledge of English language. Joko, please, tell to me
about your country. It is interesting to me to learn your life... How you spend every day? In the country you
met people from Russia? I send you the photos which have been made more recently, at us there has already come
autumn. I should continue to work now. Thanks for your attention. I hope, that my letter was not boring for you.
Oksana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"