Monday, December 30, 2013

Last Letter Scammer of Kristina

From        :  Kristina
Country    :  Russia
Dated       :  Fri, Oct 5, 2012
Email        :  kristina86bell@yahoo.com

 This is the last letter (8) of Kristina as I do not want to send money to him because I know that this is a fraud and he's not a real woman, and we do not know he's a man or a woman because it uses a website with an autoresponder mailing it automatic, I infer this because every question I gave never get an answer.
     
Keep in mind that any friendship with someone via social networking websites or if in asking send money, it is a Scammer. Do not do to send money.



My lovely Joko

You know, i'm so glad to see your letter,
i don't want to lose you, i'm glad that you have written. I'm so happy.
You are in my heart forever, and i want you but I'm so upset by this problem i have.
Now i'll try to explain it to you.
The different countries, different languages, different traditions and laws,
Whether I do not know will you understand me, It's hard to find a right words
to explain that kind of situation. In addition there is not enough time, my flight will departure  soon.
But first, this problem i have must be solved or i'll lose everything. There is a lack of time and
that makes this problem harder for me to solve. Here are the problem - It appears that i have an unpaid utility bill.
It consist of gas, electricity, water and other utilities costs. And according to our country laws, i can't leave this
country until i pay this bills. I don't know are laws regarding such situations similar in your country, are they?
Nevertheless i have a debt for two months and it makes 290 Euro. I had a free 100 Euros that i decided to save for a road
expenses so i paid them to decrease my debt but still i need to find 190 Euros.
If i'll not be able to pay this bill fully i wouldn't be permitted to flight. I feel so stupid, but i really didn't know about
this laws statement, it was enacted recently. So, after i was told about my utility debt i tried to find money, but i have no friends or
acquaintances here in Moscow. Also i tried to ask some money from this governmental program, but i've been told that they
will pay all my expenses, but not my debts. So this leads me where i am, i can't find money here, tried this and this but no use.
This makes me so depressed. Joko you are my only hope now! I promise, i'll return this money to you as i arrive, as soon
as i get my 12000 from embassy, all i need is to pay this bill and get to you. There is 190 euros left to pay this bill fully
and the problem will be solved so we can be together at last. And we will make our dream fulfill! You are in my heart and
i want you, i want to make love with you!
It's necessary to hurry up, there is not much time left, i need to pay this 190 euros as soon as it possible, the faster the
better. I'm so sorry to let that happen i hope you'll forgive me! And there is no time to explain all specifically. But
nevertheless a small pause for a small kiss, my sexy Joko!!!!!I'll tell you how this happened and how my other adventures
passed when we'll meet face to face and we will laugh on this. There is no need in superfluous questions. So, i simply
ask you to help as soon as possible . I am afraid to lose you so much. I will wait for your answer, you are my only hope at
this time. And i hope you'll help me. I'm ready to send you an information for Western Union transaction so you could send money.
Once again, it's so pity that i have to ask for your help, but without it i wouldn't be able to arrive, so i hope for you help.
I'll return this cash when we'll meet. I believe that you'll not leave me in this situation alone, i learn it from your letters,
i know you and i think that you are a real, reliable man.
You such a remarkable and kind person and i want you so much! I want to feel your hard and strong cock in my pussy and my ass,
i want to suck your cock deep and want all of your juice inside my body. I didn't had a chance
to masturbate this days so i become wet only from one thought about sex with you! I want you in my live and my bed. You became
so important to me and i know you'll understand the value of having someone like me in your life, a person that loves you this
way, like i love you!!! I'm appreciating every single part of you and i don't want to lose you! I hope your able to understand
my situation correctly and keep thinking only good things about me. I need your support and understanding now and the most
important and valuable thing that i need to see now are your intentions to help me in this hard hour. This is the last border between
us and we'll be together so soon, face to face so we could do the most beautiful things, experience the most gentle feelings,
feel the strongest desire. I want it so badly and i hope you to!!!
I'm waiting for your letter with a big hope, please answer as soon as possible, time is not on our side.

Many hot kisses for you Joko! Forever Yours Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"