Saturday, December 28, 2013

Letter 2 Scammer from Kristina

From        :  Kristina
Country    :  Russia
Date         :  23 September 2012
Email        :  kristina86bell@yahoo.com

Hi my friend Joko!

   Can i call you my friend?
I was pleased to get a letter from you, and I'm glad that you want our dialogue to be continued.
Please read this letter very attentively, this is very important letter and i still need to know your opinion.
I am glad that you do not condemn me working as a striptease dancer.
Striptease Dances and striptease - are absolutely different things. I'm not ashamed of what i do.
I had doubts regarding writing about my job in my first letter, cause i prefer not to mention it in talking with
most of the people. But i believe that relationship must be based on honesty, not on lie.
I like dancing and a good music. Well, i have a beautiful body also, so it would be a crime to let this potential
waste ;) It makes me feel cool when someone find my body sexy and have a hardon cause of my curves.))))
It flatters my vanity. At this moments i feel myself desired, i feel like someone needs me.
I hope it'll not shock you, i am a open-mind person and i think that complexes only make a life boring.
But please, don't let yourself think that i am a dissolute person or something! I'm very vulnerable and gentle on
my nature.I am a one-man woman, there is no one at the entire world except the man i love.
        No matter how hard it is i love my live, my living, every single moment of it! But still i keep myself
adequate and stay away from things that could be ashamed of. In fact, god sees us all. And i consider that i do
nothing bad with my dancer employment. Time will come and i'll make a special show for you only and nobody else,
would you like that happen Joko? By the way, my scene mane is SEXY BABY. Do you like it?
   My photos were made by my girlfriend. I had lost most of my photos when my computer crashed,
but still i have some. And once again i ask you to send me your photos reduced and trimmed. I have a slow Internet
connection and getting large photos takes ages. I use Usb Flash Adsl modem. This is something new for Russia so
the traffic cost still high and i have to pay for every mb of it and it becomes expensive.
That's why i ask you to resize your photos. As the Internet still expensive for me i cant use skype or facebook or
yahoo messenger so the most acceptable variant for me is a mail exchange.
I sent you new photos and i hope you liked them.I really hope you liked them, and its important for me to know what
impression they made on you. Also I want to see more of your photos, and I hope you will make them.
        I have more expressed and nude photos for you special and i'll send you them with future letters as we
become closer to each other. I like you very much and its cool, because as i sad in previous letter, im hard in
finding new interesting peoples. And seems that i wasn't mistaken in you)) I want to continue our relations and i
want you to know more of me! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
        Well, now more about myself. I am 25 years old, actually everything regarding my look you can see in
photos i sent . I'm an orphan and have no relatives. From infancy i grew in a shelter. It were very difficult
years for me. Recalling my live in a shelter makes me feel horrified! Poverty, famine, constant insults. It's
hurt for me to keep this memories in mind and we shall not speak about that anymore. Well, maybe later, when
we become more familiar to each other, but not now.
        Lets talk about something different, something about the place i live, the way i live. I live in Russian
city called Volgograd. When I had left the shelter by the authorities of state i was given an apartment.
I studied good at the shelter and that gave me an advantage, so i being able to study at the university
free-of-charge! I study in Russian State Trade and Economic University..
        You probably ask yourself a question- Why i have written it all? I'll graduate from my university in
the next year and now the time is come for final practice that should be carried out in your country where i
must arrive to in the nearest future. All documents are set and ready and i already bought a ticket.
I need to be in your capital in 2 weeks, but still i don't know where exactly should i go after i reach it.
I have told that i must chose any city of your country for my practice where i'll get habitation, meal and
other necessary things. All this will be paid by Hungarian government as i am participating in their governmental
help program. I shall tell you a details in my following letters in case if i missed something. But everything are
ready, i'll be in your country soon. And i wanted to find a friend there where i'm going to and here you are-
i found you! And that's makes me happy!
I'll be in your country for 6 months. I think it'll be wonderful, we will have a chance to chat eye to eye
in reality, cool! We can talk about everything for hours.I like sex! I think its the easiest way to learn the
person you like, intimate condition make us naked with our bodies and souls.
However, im not forcing you to that, so lets it all be natural as it must be when two adult people feel sympathy
to each others ;)
        After my practice is over i'll go back to Russia, to finish my study, but i'm not planing to stay there,
i want to sell my apartment and leave the county. So now i'm thinking, deciding where to.
My apartment rather small, but nevertheless they are mine only and this makes me proud of myself:) I made some
repair, redesign and it looks very nice now, it was not cheap but it's worth it.
As i told you before, i get my money for living by working a striptease dancer, but im not engaged in sex-money
business!!! I'm not planning to trade my body and i despise such girls! Cause i earn my money hard, trying to
build a future for myself and they are just weak dumb sluts.
        Most of the time i spend in the university or at work, there are not much free time, but i really like that.
I love easy running at the mornings, in winter time i usually go to the stadium, to roll on skates. I always do
a gymnastics at the mornings and try to visit a pool each day. I like swimming very much! Swimming is the best
way to get all of your muscles being toned. Do you like to swim? Swimming is cool as long as someone don't start
to make a bubbles trying to convert pool to Jacuzzi)))) I'm joking!))
I'm sorry if i spoiled you appetite if you hadn't your dinner yet)
As you can see i like sport and healthy way of live. What are you thinking about sports?
        Hey Joko wake up)!!!!! I just noticed that letter appears to become to big and you probably fell
asleep while reading it. I better finish my letter. Write me your thoughts regarding what i wrote.
I hope this letter will find you in excellent mood and i hope to receive the answer from you very soon!
Your Kristina. Your SEXY BABY

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"