Saturday, January 10, 2015

Romance Scammers Dating Miss. Sityh Fetosa



From           :  Miss. Sityh Fetosa
Country       :  Rwanda in Eastern Africa
Date            :  Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 11:34 PM
Email           :  aletyhasftfetosa20@hotmail.com
Subject        :  -


My Dear,
I must thank you for showing concern to my problem, I can feel a bit relief now because i have you in my life now. All i have told you here is the truth and nothing but the truth, I will appreciate all you can do to take me out from this camp.

As i told you about my late father Money which he deposited with my name as the next of Kin, I have applied for the transfer of this money before but the bank reply back to me that my present statues as a refugee will not permit me to claim this money, the only option they gave to me was for me to look for a partner/representative who will stand for me for the transfer. I have been praying over this for God direction. I don't really know what pushed me to write to you the first day i saw your page on Facebook.

My heart is telling me that you are a good person and that is why i want to confide in you with hope you will not betray me after the transfer of the money to your account. I know that it is risky for me to do this because i don't know you in person and you don't know me too, just that i want to follow my heart and i don't want to die here.

I am an Orphan suffering here,I truly need your help and i will like to be with you in your country.I promise to be loyal and honest.All i want to do now is to write back to the bank again to introduce you to them as my partner as they directed me, Once i do that i will give you their contact to contact them to know the possibility of transferring the money to your account, please Dear you have to keep this to your self, you know that this is about money and you know what people can do because of money. I will be happy to hear your voice, feel free to call me through the Rev Father Number (+221774094749). I have told him about you, Once you call just tell him that you want to speak with me, He will send for me to answer your call.

As i told you before that we are not allowed to private phones here in the camp. I pray for God provision and protection in every area of your life in Jesus name. Amen

Yours.
 Sityh

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"