Saturday, February 8, 2014

Romance Scammers Pictures Olga




I write this letter dated May 25, 2013 in reply to a letter dated May 24, 2013 Olga is :

"Olga Good morning dear , how are you and your health dear , hope you are fine , I'm fine now too .
Olga is gorgeous , I work from 8 am to 4:30 pm , 2 times a week playing table tennis is a Friday and Saturday night , from work to watch TV shows or movies sometimes talk football , Indonesia 's few remaining theaters Because The audience deserted bankrupt , many people buy movies on DVD and look at home with a home theater . I do not drink alcohol Because it will damage the nervous and unstable soul , and will lead to criminal acts, drinking alcohol when police Viewed Arrested and he will be in prison than it is to hate people who drink alcohol , I do not like to go to discotik as well in view of the lack of faith in religious terms , as in predominantly Muslim Indonesia. Do you like to drink alcohol ?
My dear Olga , and if you also like to have sex with others but not with her husband , if you like doing it so stopped Because it is not good in terms of health and mental health ,
Olga Ok sweet , I'll always wait for you next letter

you a million kisses on the lips of my Joko "


and the next letter was a reply from Olga and I see from the letter before finding direction and a sign that he will commit a email fraud because I still see his mediocre as below :


Name       :  Olga
Country    :  Russia - Zhigulevsk city
Dated       :   Wed, May 29, 2013 at 12:32 AM
Email        :  sigiakk@yahoo.com 
Subject     :  Today in the street it's raining      


Hello dear Joko. How are you? I have come to internet cafe again to
receive the letter from you. Your letters make my mood magnificent on
all the day. I wait with impatience each new letter from you. No, I do
not like to take alcohol. I love sex. Sex is a pleasure, this health.
But I like to be engaged in sex only with mine the beloved. I hate
whores and prostitutes who are engaged in sex for money. Such people
have no human core. It is pleasant, that you studied my some ideas in
the last message. Joko, I usually do not tell about the deep ideas and
opinions, but to you has written, because has felt desire to open it
to you. I more independent woman, but probably sometimes am necessary
that there was one man, which can to open and trust - sometimes
frequently it happens hardly to reflect on all these things. I am
glad, that has found at you understanding me, you see it happens not
frequently. It is a pity that internet cafe is too far from my home
and I have no opportunity to visit it every day. Today I’ll tell to
you more about my work. I have spoken you that I work as the waitress
in a bar which name is "Accelerator". It is a bar for sports fans. I
have spoken, that I love my work because I like to observe sport
meets. But in general it is a hard job because I should work up to
night and many people visit our bar, after work I have to go through
some quarters to my home. It is hard to find good work in Russia, so I
don’t want to complain. It is better to work in such place, than to
not have work. Many people in Russia haven’t work, they speak that
cannot find suitable work for itself, these are people who don’t want
to work, they want to earn money and also work as small as possible, I
think that if the person wants always earn money, he can to earn but
only by work. Are you agree with me? As we talk about work, tell me
please more about what you are doing on work. It will be very
interesting for me. Good bye. Olga

On the same day and date that I immediately wrote back as follows:

Olga is a pretty good morning , how are you and your health ? I hope you are fine my dear , I'm also fine .
  My sweet Olga , I'm very pleased to receive your letter again hopefully we can continue the friendship continues hopefully . That's right my love Olga 's life should be filled with the struggle if it wants to survive, to live and should the make every effort to get something , you have to be tough and strong in the face of trials and challenges of life , someday you will get the Desired , and the desire you have a restaurant itself is nice and kind and you have to Realize your dream , Because all of the success must begin with a dream and Aktion to do ( start attempt ) to collect / save money wherever possible , although few in number but in a few months or years the amount would be great , and you also have to downsize do not be swayed by your friends who are usually happy with the party and do waste money , and I pray for you that God will grant your request .
   Olga my dear , how are you with your mother ? tell your mother : " Hello how are you ma'am " hopefully healthy and doing well "
   Olga my dear , I feel that you are strong and mature woman I really like it and I love you , if I was there and close to you , I will keep you , your caring, discussion , love you , love you , I want to rest I live with you forever and I will keep your mother , take care and love her and I'm also happy with the parents , Because he was the one who gave birth to us and raised . but unfortunately now I stay away from your home country Indonesia separated the two continents ( Asia ) and Russia ( Europe ) is it possible we will meet and meet for unity ? may God bring us to affinity and Whether you want to stay in Indonesia ? country filled with peace and tranquility as well as a high tolerance . may God grant it , Amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin
  Olga is pretty ok , I'll always wait for you dear letter .

A million kisses on the lips of your friend Joko



To find the continuation of this letter please read tomorrow, Ok and what do you think about the letter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"