Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Women Scammers Anastasiya Sadkova

From      : Anastasiya Sadkova
Country  : Russia
Dated     : Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Email      : ananastariver@hotmail.com
Subject   : With best regards to You Joko!

Joko! How are you doing my friend ?
My darling,excuse me for not writing to you  because the computer at
my work was broken.Now it's ok and i can write to you a letter.
 I want to let you know about my friend Maria.
As it cleared up her appendicitis got inflamed, now she is fine and after
about a week she will be better! So it is not necessary to worry much
about her! I saw her today during my lunch break! My mood became better
and I let myself relax mentally! May be today after work I will go
home on foot. I like to walk along the street and to breathe in fresh air,
especially when the weather is fresh and snowy as it is today. As a matter of
fact I don't want to go home. It is very boring and lonely at home.
Sometimes I don't mention it, but sometimes when I come home in a good
mood, I want to talk very much, to share thoughts with somebody, have fun.
But my flat is empty and I have to be in absolute solitude. And my good
mood disappears. I just sit in an arm-chair and look at the window.
And when the silence deafens me when I hear as my blood flows in my veins,
I hear movement of my eyelashes, that moment becomes unbearable and my
heart compresses. I don't know how to struggle with it. I can listen to
music or read a book. But in some moments I understand that I just
deceive myself. In fact I want a person to be near me, with whom I could
spend evenings, wake up in the morning, speak about yesterday and dream
about tomorrow. I don't want to cook meals only for myself.
I want somebody to taste it. But it's enough about it.
I often remember childhood especially previous days. I dreamt in the childhood
and I dream now. Of course, the world of dreams is an illusive world.
But we live in a real life, Practically dreams do not always realize.
It happens that you use all power, all aspiration to make the dream come
true. But as much you try, not all in this life depends on us. When the
dream for a long time does not come true, as though you did not try, dream
ceases to be that star, which was for you lighthouse in the ocean of the life,
which illuminated your way. But anyway, I think that it is impossible to
live without dreams and hopes. When there is a dream, the life is filled
with sense. The dreams are those things that do us people that distinguishes
us from the whole rest of alive world. The dreams force to think, analyze,
choose and come to conclusions. The Faith and Hope - eternal friends
of our lives. And regardless of what waits you at the end, joy of the victories
and subordinated tops we remember better, than disappointment and pain of
the defeats. Do you agree with me Joko? I am surprised that I write
you all this. I haven't had the person, with whom I could share my thoughts.
But now I have found you, and I am very glad. Forgive me for my frankness.
If I said something that bothers you-forgive me please.
Joko I want to hear your voice. We have phones but because of
much industry objects located near our town almost all phone are inner,
i.e. people can call just all over our town and a couple
of the nearest villages which phone numbers have the same beginning digits.
I brought my mobile from the USA but it does not work here in our country  :(
But I think that soon I shall get a new phone and I shall inform to you the number.
I have spoken with the mail center in our town and they told me that I
could communicate with you just from the communication center. You can tell
me your phone number more precisely and I could call you one day!
I hope you will understand these things in Russia and will not be angry with me
because of it. I still can use email to correspond with you my dear Joko! :)
But now I should return to patients...
I will wait for your letter with impatience.
Have a good day!
Your friend Anastasiya

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"