Thursday, February 20, 2014

Romance Scammers Pictures Anastasiya

Name     : Anastasiya
Country  : Russia, city Nizhniy Novgorod
Dated     : Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 2:39 PM
Email      : yellowanadawn@yahoo.com
Subject   : Anastasiya from dating site

If you want to see more photos here :  http://www.scammerlist.com/gal_fulllist1_2_5676__allphotos.html

Hello, my dear friend. My name is Anastasiya. I liked your profile very
much. I’ve never tried dating online before, so  I feel a bit excited. I’ll
try to tell you a few things about myself. I’m 29 years old. I live in
Nizhniy Novgorod, it’s 400 km far from Moscow. I’m 163 cm tall and weigh 53
kg. I am  blonde and I have green eyes. You can see it on my picture.
Now, some information about my hobbies. I like meeting and getting to know
new friends, reading books, especially Russian and American  humanities. I
love cooking. In the evening I prefer to watch TV or to go to the cinema to
see some new movies. I love sports: tennis, volleyball, cycling, skiing.
I’ve never been married and don’t have any kids. But I want to get married
and to have kids in the future. And I’m on the lookout for a man who wants
to have stable relationships and a complete family with kids.

If my message caught your interest, don’t be shy and write a letter to me.

My email: yellowanadawn@yahoo.com
Kiss. Anastasiya

______________________

Name     : Anastasiya
Country  : Russia, city Nizhniy Novgorod
Dated     : Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Email      : yellowanadawn@yahoo.com
Subject   : I'm glad to see you


If you want to see more photos here :  http://www.scammerlist.com/gal_fulllist1_2_5676__allphotos.html

Hello Joko! I am very glad to receive the letter from you today. I am
very glad that you still have desire write to me. It is very good that
does  not confuse you, that I live in Russia. Your country seems to me
very  interesting and completely another than ours. Your country is on
other half of our planet.

I wish to make it once again and to freshen your memory. I do not know
what  tell you in the beginning... Well, let's begin! I would like you
to  name me Anastasiya. I'm 29 years old. My birthday - 23 March 1984.
My height - 5,4 feet (164 cm). My weight - 119 lbs (53 kgs).

I live in Russia, in city Nizhniy Novgorod. Did you heard about it? It
is  very  ancient  city. Nizhniy Novgorod is located in 400 kilometers
from Moscow. Nizhniy Novgorod the big and wellknown city in Russia, it
is located on the river Volga.

I  have  higher education. I started my education in secondary school,
in Nizhniy Novgorod. After I have finished it, I have entered Economic
Faculty  of  Technical  University.  I  have  finished it 6 years ago.
Joko,  as  you already know I work as the bookkeeper in small firm. I
am engaged in calculation of financial charges, expenses of this firm,
various  debits, the credits. I am engaged in distribution of monetary
stream  of  our  firm. In general all accounts department.. I hope you
understand about what I speak.

We  live  far  each other... It is a very big distance for both of us.
But this distance only seems a big. It at all does not frighten me. It
seems to me especially interesting. Don't you think so? I have read in
newspaper  (it was already probably for a long time ago) that in other
advanced  countries  meets  situation, that women are more thoughtless
(not so serious) than men. Is it true? I very much would like to learn
your  opinion, also why do you search for the woman on the Internet? I
am  for  the  first time have acquaintance through the Internet. Now I
wish tell you about me directly. I have never been married, and I want
to  marry.  What I search in the man, most especial - friendship. I do
not  like  to  argue,  altercate  in  a  various occasion. I want meet
somebody  -  who wants to have an entertainment, but understands, that
life  -  is  not always an entertainment. I need somebody who is fair,
also  care,  warm  and  sexual.  Also I believe there requirement good
appeal between these two people. I want to have friend which later (if
everything will be correct) could be more than just a friend. The most
important  parts  of  relations  - love, trust and communication. But,
without  trust  others  two  thing does not matter. You cannot contact
someone irrespective even you love him or her, but not trusting him or
her.  The  love  is  important,  but you should trust blindly to other
person,  really  love  them because you should know they real love you
back.  Of  course  you  have  a  question,  "Why  Russian women search
husbands  in  other  countries”. Because of many reasons, I think, and
first  of  all - economic level of Russia. Our country is not rich and
it is very difficult to find good work. Russian men cannot earn enough
money  to  hold  their  family.  They  very  lazy. They start to drink
alcohol  and become angry. It enters into divorce. Of course there are
a  lot  of  good  men.  Yes  Joko,  it  is true. But they are already
married.  If  they receive many money, anyway they also start spending
all  for  nothing  to  drink  alcohol or other women. All of them like
"Casanova".  In  our  country amount of women is more than men. So men
try   to  low  women,  though  a  woman  is  stronger  physically  and
psychologically. She manages a household, brings up children and has a
constant  work  in the same time. There is an opinion that Russian men
in  degradation  now.  I  want  to get married abroad as I’m concerned
about  my future. I want to have an ordinary, calm life, though I must
leave  my  friends  and change culture. It's very difficult. There are
many  men  here which would like to be a part of my life, but a lot of
them have been married before, have kids and are bitter about marriage
all  together.  Some of them have trouble opening up and showing there
true feelings and there are the ones who lie, cheat and disrespect any
man  they  get  involved  with.  These are only a few reasons why I am
still  single,  I  think  it  is  better  to be lonely than to be with
someone  and  be  miserable.  So,  my  search  for  that  perfect  man
continues.  I  had no time tell you, Joko, about it in my this letter
because  I  write  letters  to  you on my work as I have no a personal
computer.  I  have no children but I would like to have them. I think,
that  I  would be good mother. I never saw my parents. My parents have
left  me  in a orphanage. I have no relatives, at least I did not know
them.  It  is unpleasant for me to recollect my childhood. I grew in a
orphanage,  where  lack  of parent's warm... I know, how it is hard to
not  have  relatives.  So  I  am  ready  to give my future husband and
children everything. They will not be lonely, because I shall surround
them  with warm and love. Living in orphanage I've understood the real
values of the life: do kindness to people and it will come back to you
doubled.  There  are  many  problems in Russia. People became evil and
closed.  That's why I decided to find a husband abroad Russia. If I'll
have opportunity to leave from here for the best life, I'll do it... I
will  leave  Russia.  I  shall  not  have a problems with it. Joko, I
already  have  been  in  the your country! So I have told you about my
dreams.  May  be  they will not come true but these are my dreams. And
what  about your dreams? I like to visit cinema. Oh, I love it! I like
to  read  books. I have many free time after my work, therefore I have
an  opportunity  to  read. I love various love stories, detectives and
very,  very  much  I  love  classical  russian literature. Also I love
various  music.  I like different music, all depends on mood. When I'm
sad  I  listen  slow,  sensual music. Jazz and blues. When I have good
mood  I  listen  modern music. I like pop, rock, dance. American music
very pleasant to me (Jennifer Lopez "Baby I love You" and Aerosmith "I
Don't  Want  To  Miss A Thing", and many others.), as well as Russian.
Bi-2,  Rondo  are  Russian  rock-groups, but it is not all my favorite
groups, it's a lot of, at once all of them will not remember. Jeniffer
Lopez, Aerosmith, Moby and other American groups. The American film in
Russia has huge popularity. They, as believe, are the greatest. I love
American  films,  and  I  love  many  American actors. I frequently go
hiking  in  a  wood, I like camping, BBQ or I like to go by bicycle on
summer.  I  have  own  bicycle. In Winter I go skiing and skating. All
these  distract me from everyday problems. So what do you do, when you
have problems and when you are sad? My hobby if it is possible to tell
so  -  English  language.  I have loved English for a long time when I
studied  at  school.  In  Russia  the  program of training necessarily
includes  foreign  language,  as a rule - English, German or French. I
entered  in  group  of  the English language and I am still happy that
I've  made  it.  I  like  very  much  your  language.  After school, I
continued  studying  English  language  in the institute. It is a very
soft and easily-memorized language for me. Now I attend courses of the
English language. I've been studing your language for 16 years. I want
to  learn  this  language perfectly. I know that now I admit mistakes,
but I hope you won't angry. I spent a lot time to write this letter. I
wait  your  answer Joko. I have many ideas, but I do not want to rush
this  precious  moment  when  two souls are looking towards each other
across  the  continents  for  an everlasting friendship. Joko, I send
you, my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"