Saturday, February 1, 2014

Scammer Olga - sigiakk@yahoo.com from Russia

Name       :  Olga
Country    :  Russia - Zhigulevsk city
Dated       :  Wed, May 15, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Email        :  sigiakk@yahoo.com         

Representation about me and my outlooks on life

Hello dear Joko. How are you today? I hope, that at you all is good.
Thanks for your letter. I am sorry for my overdue answer. Please, send
me your some photos. I ask you that you have answered my questions in
my last letter and also in this letter. It is really important for me!
My intentions and words sincere. I am not going to deceive you and I
do not wish to be deceived. Sincere relations are necessary to me. I
visit the Internet cafe at first my opportunity and I check my mail
from you. I am very much pleased, when I find out your letters. If our
friendship goes upwards, I am assured, that we shall be very happy
with you. I have ripened and now I wish to have my own family with the
loving good husband. For me not the problem to live in other country
with my husband. Also I would like to visit Russia and my parents when
there will be an opportunity. Joko, at me is present to you it is a
lot of questions and I would like to ask them in the messages, I hope
you will allow to me answers to them - ok? You for me the nice person,
and on this for me it is important to know your opinion on some
things. I come to internet cafe because I want to acquaintance with
guy from other country, in our country many men are rough, and almost
of them always drink. My girl friend went to France this year and now
live there with beloved man, they met by internet. I want to tell to
you about myself more in detail. I live in Russia - Zhigulevsk city.
It's beautiful and green city. Our city is not very big but there are
a lot of noteworthy places, nature is very wonderful. We have theater,
native museum and many other architecture places. I never was outside
Russia. I very much love summer, because is warm and is green. My
Birthday on August, 10th 1981. I like to cook very much especially I
like Russian food. I am not very good at of other countries food or
some others but I prefer the food, which was made at home but not in
other places. We have different kinds of sporttoo like football,
hockey. I like different kinds of music, it is usually depends on my
spirits. For example, when I feel sad I listen to classical music. I
don't have a man here as it is difficult to find a good man in Russia.
I had serious relations but we parted with him. But it is another
story and I will tell you it in another letter. I think you differ
from Russian men. I see that you are a clever, kind, tender man this
is one of the reasons why I want to write you. I don't smoke, drink
and have no bad habits. I can have a glass of wine for some occasions.
My favourite colour is violet, as it is a colour of fantasy. I studied
English at school and at university. I studied at university SGU
Samara State university. I studied there 5 years at economic faculty.
My speciality "the finance and credits". I would like to have my own
business and I don't mind to have my own restaurant. I don't have any
brothers, sister, cousins. It is pleasant to me romantic relations
between the man and the woman, but probably all women dream to get
acquainted with good the person to have with him beautiful romantic
relations. But frequently such things come to an end very quickly. I
have no intention to spend myself on such acquaintances. While I have
not met in the life of such person to which I would decide to give
myself and the life. But me it would be desirable to find such person.
I think, that for the woman the main thing to have in a life not
career or other success, and strong family and the favourite person
beside what to care of him. Tell please, you dream to meet what woman
in the life? Excuse Joko, that I ask you to discuss such frank thing
with the person whom you know couple of days. But it is interesting to
me to know it about you. I have shortly written to you my outlooks on
life if to you there will be it interesting, that we can discuss these
themes in more detail then. I to send you other photo. I hope to you
it is pleasant. I shall wait your e-mail. Yours faithfully Olga

---------------------------

Dated     :   Fri, May 24, 2013 at 5:34 PM

I am glad to see your letter and I wish to find out you better!

 Hello dear Joko! I’m very happy to get your answer. Now I hope that
our relations will be long. Every day we start to learn each other
better and for me it is an interesting thing, yours e-mail. Last time
at me on soul is present boredom, not occurs any joyful things and
your message now for me as a solar beam. Send me your some photos.
Yes, I heard about your country. Joko, I want to tell you about my
daily life in this latter. I wake up at 6 o’clock, have shower-bath,
make breakfast. Then I have three time from 8 to 14 o’clock. At this
time I meet with my girlfriends and we go on aerobics, 2 times to a
week. In other days I am engaged in domestic affairs, I read books, I
listen to the music. I like very much to go to theatre and cinema. In
the summer I and my friends go on the nature, there is a beautiful big
river in our city. Its name Volga. And near to city the flows river
Volga. At 14 o’clock I should be on my work. I like my work, here
during breaks I can observe different sports events, on the TV, we
have a cable television in the bar I finish my work at 23 o’clock, and
I go home on foot, my house in several quarters from a bar. It is
terrible to come back home alone but I have got used already. After
coming home I have shower-bath, then I have a light supper and I go
sleeping, pending see dreams and tomorrow's day. Tell to me more about
yourself. What hobby do you prefer? How you spend your free time? What
do you do on your work? My growth is 168 centimeters, weight is 53kg.
I have not been married and I don’t have any children, but I have
dream to find the loving men, and to create a family. I’ll give this
person all my love and tenderness. Joko, I send you other picture of.
I hope, that it will be to like you. Tell to me more in detail about
the family. Whether it is a lot of at You relatives? What at you with
them of the relation? As frequently you gather? In my family very much
close relations. I to you already informed, that I live with mum and
the daddy. Last relations at me were the last year. One was the
boyfriend, but I have left him. We did not like each other and had
various interests. Among associates of me of people I cannot allocate
anybody for serious relations. Good men to become it is ever less and
annoyingly in next time to test disappointment when you think that has
met the suitable person. Likely therefore I also have addressed in
service acquaintances. Probably here I can find the person who will be
me to love, appreciate and understand. I have specified in a structure
that I search more advanced age because I think, that the person which
has lived there is enough years, already has experience and has
learned to appreciate women and to address with them. I shall be ready
to give myself all without the rest to such person and I think, that
the main advantage of the woman is fidelity and skill to make family
happy, without quarrels and conflicts. On it I finish the letter.
Joko, write to me the ideas that I has told to you. I’ll be glad to
get your letter. Goodbye! Olga







No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"