Friday, February 7, 2014

Email Fraud Oksana/Oseniy Litochek

Stolen pic of model Oxana Samoylova
vk.com/id124369518

Name    : Oksana/Oseniy Litochek
From    : Ukraine, City Suhodolsk ((east of Ukraine)
Dated   : Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 6:01 PM
Email   : oseniylistochek@gmail.com


Hi  Joko))How  are you today?) New day and new chapter of our life has
come  to  us,  right?)  so  we have to do everything to make every day
happier) for me-i am happier when i get your letter))yes, yes, yes)))

Lera  today  is a good girl) well, she is always a good girl haha))you
know  she  likes to listen to the music, classical one) also she likes
cartoons  and  she  likes  to paint))she is sweet little girl) and she
needs  Real  Daddy) yes..i didn't tell you why i was divorced...if you
want  to  hear  i  can  tell  you it..sad story of love..when i became
pregnant  he  started  not to come home and when he came he was always
drunk..moreover  he  started  to beat me for nothing...i was suffering
from  all  that..and i was blue because of beating...so one day i said
myself  enough  of  that  and i divorced. he said ohh if i am going to
divorce  then i will have no any money for Lera..i said for him to eat
all that sh..t himself...so me and Lera don't see him all these years,
he  even  didn't  see  her  at  all.  But now i understand that she is
growing  and  she  need  Dad!normal real Dad who will be happy to play
with her, to teach her something)

I  am  so  happy  that we found each other on a dating site) From that
moment  we began to exchange our letters, i am shining all the time)))

My dear I have a couple of questions for you)

-please tell me have you ever beaten a woman?
-what is your attitude to drinks, drugs?
-how do you imagine just usual evening of Happy family together?

I would like to tell you that you have already become so near and dear
to  me for the short period of time. As I told you in the beginning of
this  letter  I always get happy when I receive a letter from you. You
have  already  taken  a  big  part  of  my  heart and I feel very warm
feelings towards you. I understand that we have been communicating for
a short period of time but I can't do nothing with what I feel to you.
I want to talk to you endless, I don't want to stop our conversations.
But I understand that you have other things to do and I have to finish
for  now.  I'm  telling  you good bye till our next letters. I will be
thinking and dreaming about you. And you?)))

Well  now  i will go but i am still smiling:))as i am thinking of you,
have a nice day my dear, kiss, Oksana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"