Friday, February 14, 2014

Romance Scammer Pictures Kristina; music.kisses@gmx.net

From     : Kristina
Dated    : Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 4:46 PM
Email     : music.kisses@gmx.net
Subject  : Hello my dear friend !

Hello my dear friend !
Could i call you my friend?
It was so great to receive a letter from you and i am so happy that you want to communicate with me further.
I want you to read my message carefully cause there is some important things i am about to tell you and i
want to know what are you thinking about that. I am glad that you do not judge me cause of my work as a club dancer.
For me a dancing is just an expression of my mood and my perception of music and beauty of movement.
I have been hesitant when wrote you about my job in my first message, Mostly i don't talk with peoples about
my job. But i think that any relationships should be built on trust and sincerity. I enjoy of dancing and some
nice music, this makes me feel happy even when i am sad about something. I think i have a nice body, so dancing
is something i was born for, i think :) Besides i think that every girl likes when someone finds her attractive
and sexy, i like to think that i'm exciting girl )) It's really cheer me up. Hope my words doesn't knock you
down, i try to stay straight thinking and free-minded. I am only asking you to not think about be as a lecherous
girl or whatever. I am fragile, faithful and kind-hearted girl. I need only one man in my life to make me happy!
Sometimes life getting hard, sometimes bad things happen but no matter what, i love this life, every day, every hour!
But i stay rational and don't do anything that could be morally and socially unacceptable. And i think there is nothing
wrong with my job as a dancer. Someday i could make a special dance for you only, would you like to see it ?
Every girl in our dance party has it's own nickname, a stage name, mine is Little Flower. Does it sounds good in english?
The pictures i am sending you are made with a help of my old girlfriend. There was an accident with my computer a month ago
and all of my pics were deleted. I'll try to find some or make a new ones for you. Don't forget to resize your photos
before sending them to me, internet connection is so weak here, i am forced to use 3g modem for connection. Communication
innovations appearing with a big delay in russia and we don't even have 4g connection here, maybe soon it'll appears.
But for now the traffic payment remains high, i need to pay for each megabyte i am downloading and it's getting quite a big
sum time to time. This is a reason why i can't use Skype or social networks or messengers. So for now, the best way of
communication for us is email.
I mailed you some new pictures, hope you found them nice. I want to know what are you thinking about my photos, did they
made any impression on you? I am always waiting for your photos with a big impatience, hope you'll make some new one
for me special. I am about to send you some more exciting photos in future, when we'll get closer to each other.
You know, it's not easy for me to find a new interesting peoples, to let them in my life. But i find you a very nice
and interesting person. I think i made a right move when i mailed to you first time and now i hope our communication
will continue. I want we to learn each other closer. :) xoxoxo
Let's i tell you something about myself then, well, as i already told i am 26 years old and my photos should tell you
everything about my appearance. I have no close relatives as i am an orphan. From very early childhood i was grown in
a shelter. This was a tough times. There are so many memories i want to forget when i am thinking about this years.
Children protection programs are don't get enough cash from a government in russia, it's a big problem and very sad
thing to talk about let us talk about something else. We could talk about this later.
Right then i left a shelter according to some local laws i was presented a small nice apartment not far from a city
center. I was a diligent student at the shelter so this fact, as also my willing to proceed my education, gave me
an opportunity to study at the local university without paying a huge cash. So i joined a sociology faculty of
Ryazan State University. There is a lot of info and you probably asking yourself- why does she wrote all of those? :)
You see, this academic year will be a graduation year for me, and now it's time for my graduation practice that should be carried
outside the country, where i must departure at the very nearest future. All the papers already signed and my tickets are
booked. I was given two weeks to reach your capital city, but i didn't thought about where should i move after. I was
told to choose any city of your country i want for my practice, where i'll be staying and where i'll get all i need to
finish my education, like room, food, cash for a living. All this expenses will be taking care by the Finnish
government as i am taking a part in their governmental education assistance program. I'll update you with details in
my next letters. The main thing is that everything is ready and i'll arrive in your country very soon. I'll need someone
i know in the places where i am going to and i am extremely happy that i found you! This practice in your country will last
for 5 month. So, we will have a plenty of time to meet in real, talk about everything, do whatever comes in our minds.
By the way, i love sex! This is a great opportunity to learn someone you like, sexual excitement makes souls wide open.
I am not pushing you toward this, everything will come as it should, in time and in right place. I hope you'll get my
straightness right after all we are two adult human beings and it's all so natural when two people feel sympathy.
When the time will come and my practice ends, i'll have to return to russia to get my diploma. Right after i'll graduate
i have a plan to sell my flat and leave russia. So, i am deciding now where should i move after that.
My flat isn't big but it's my nice quiet place where i can hide from a world sometimes. I redesigned it a little
so it's pretty nice looking apartment now, i proud of it ;) It costs me some good cash but still... I'm not
getting much with my dances but i never ever ever being doing anything except dancing to earn my cash, no sex-cash
deals, i am not a slut, i just like to dance, please remember this. And i despise a girls who falls so low that they
sell their bodies, this isn't right!
Almost all the time i'm in the university or at the club, i try to keep myself busy, i like that.
I like sport, like to run at the early morning sometimes. Winter brings other fun stuff like skates or ski. Sometimes i
visit a pool, in other words i try to keep my body in a good shape. What are you thinking about sport?
Oww, , you must be getting so bored to read this long letter, i'll try to make next letter shorter :)
I am waiting for your thoughts regarding some things i wrote.
Hope you doing great and smiling after you read all of this, wish you a great mood!
Your Kristina. Your Little Flower


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"