Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Email Fraud Elena; elena.kongoa@yahoo.com

From      :  Elena
Country  :  Russia
Dated     :  Mon, Sep 6, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Email      :  elena.kongoa@yahoo.com
Subject   :  Helo Joko

Hello Joko,
How you have spent weekend? I was at home watched TV have prepared some dishes,
I  not  where  did  not  go  as I wished to have a rest from heavy the worker of week. I have often a rest at home.
Today in my city a sunny day. It seems to me, that the nature rejoices together with us! Now I on work.
Every day, I learn you more, and to me starts to seem, that I know you for a long time, dialogue with you brings to me pleasure.
You know, I start to feel to you, and my feelings already more than simply liking.
Your letters, an obligatory part of my day, it is necessary for me to know, that at you all is good, otherwise, I cannot the quiet.
I do not wish to hasten, and I am not guided by emotions, I sincerely speak to you about the feelings.
Joko, it seems to me, what exactly you the man from whom I wish to learn about you all.
You beautiful, clever, are interesting to me with you, we have some general interests, and the main thing at us with you the identical purposes,
and with you it will be together easier to us to realise our dreams in a reality. You agree with me?
I think of ours with you to a meeting. I would like to be near to you. Our first meeting will present to us possibility to learn each other.
We can spend some time together, and construct to the plan for the future life. You could arrive to Russia?
I as have a passport which allows to travel all over the world.
I have a possibility to have a vacation 2 times a year, but often I unite them. This year I yet was not on a vacation.
I prefer to have a rest in the summer. I very much like summer.
Joko when you will have vacation? Yesterday I have thought that would be fine if we could have a vacation during one time.
What do you think of it? You want our meeting?
Today at me it is a lot of work. I also will take work home to have time to execute all by tomorrow.
How there passes your day today? Concerning my mobile phone mine number +7-900-457-56-76
I spoke with the operator of the cellular communication, I have asked as probably to make other country to me have told that
is necessary a city code. And when the countries. Mine a code of city Vladimir 4922. A code the Country + 7.
Try to type a country code, then a code of a city and mine a phone number,
I hope that you can call to me and we can communicate with you in English easy.
Joko, you have bad habits? I do not have bad habits. I not when did not smoke and I do not smoke.
I care of the health. I very seldom drink alcohol, on the big holidays I can sometimes drink a glass of red wine or a champagne glass.
Together with the letter today, From last rest Turkey with mum and sister.
Now it is necessary for me to go to continue to work. I wish to wish you all most the best.
I wait for your letter and answers to my questions. Elena

__________________________



From      :  Elena
Country  :  Russia
Dated     :  Mon, Sep 7, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Email      :  elena.kongoa@yahoo.com
Subject   :  Hi

Hello, how are you doing? How there passes day? Now there are rains for days on end, everywhere on pool streets. Weather not the pleasant.
What weather now in your country?
Today Saturday if we could will meet you after the working day in park and to walk to sit on benches to eat ice-cream and to have dialogue in a reality.
You like ice-cream? I very much love ice-cream. I like ice-cream with banana.
You like thought on it? Now we are very much far apart and we can not meet, but I hope, that if we will
continue our acquaintance we can sometime meet. Now certainly early to speak to our meeting... I think, that time will show to us whom we can
be for each other in the future. You agree with me?
Now I here because I wish to find the love and happiness. I wish to love and be favourite because it and is the present happiness.
And I very much hope that I can make it! How you think? I wish to wish you good weekend, I will wait your letter on
Monday as Sunday at me the day off and I cannot write you the letter. I wait the letter Monday yours Elena

1 comment:

  1. A very beautiful woman, a russian are contagious prettiness.

    ReplyDelete

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"