Monday, February 17, 2014

Romance Scammers Dating Elena

From      :  Elena
Country  :  Russia
Dated     :  Mon, Sep 4, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Email      :  elena.kongoa@yahoo.com
Subject   :  Hi Joko

Hello Joko!
Before to begin the letter I has read your letter well before it has made to itself green tea. And during time reading I drank tea.
I am very glad that between us there is an understanding. It is very important in dialogue.
Joko As there was your day yesterday? After work I have made a supper from seafood, with rice, and have laid down to sleep.
What the kitchen is pleasant to you, it is pleasant to me Mexican, and Japanese.
Joko what music is pleasant to you to you? I wish to tell that that I can listen to any music, usually depend from mood.
Well often I listen to a quiet song.
I would be glad to communicate to you in a reality, we could go with you to cinema or theatre, after a film could walk on park under stars.
We write our letters each other. How many the letter was not written by us each other one our real meeting to replace what the letter.
I hope, I do not frighten you of my desires. Yes, you for me are more than simply pleasant interlocutor.
I wish to look in your eyes, I wish to hear your voice.
Never before, I did not communicate with men from other country. You the unique man to whom I write.
Now I have no man. I have no friend. My last relations with the man have ended three years ago.
I had the friend and I thought, we will be together all life. We lived in my apartment of 9 months.
But then I have learnt that it changed to me. To me it was very sick and it is insulting. We have talked to it frankly and have left.
We have left without quarrels and scandals. I was disappointed in it.
Since then I had no man. I do not search for short-term relations. I wish to find the unique man with whom I will spend my life.
Joko I do not wish to hurry up not to lose our friendship. But I do not wish to hesitate. The life is short.
Therefore I want that you knew, that it is very interesting to me with you.
And I very much hope that our friendship has chance to become good relations.
Joko what woman you wish to see nearby yourself? What qualities at it should be.
The man which near to me it should be careful, kind always to help the woman,
That always spoke it is sincere and not that did not hide, My man should be reliable protection and a strong support of our family.
I think, that in relations between the man and the woman there should be an Understanding, trust, friendship and, naturally, love!
I think that if there will be no understanding and the trust between the friend the friend that will not be happiness.
I send you a photo which were is made on a carnival with employees of ours the company. I think that that is pleasant.
With kisses, Elena

Ps I have not received sms or a call. You tried to call?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"