Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Scammers Oksana/Oseniy Litochek

Stolen pic of model Oxana Samoylova
vk.com/id124369518


Name    : Oksana/Oseniy Litochek
From    : Ukraine, City Suhodolsk ((east of Ukraine)
Dated   : Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Email    : oseniylistochek@gmail.com


Hi, my dear Joko! how are you doing? Hope the life treats you well?:)

Thank  you  for  your  interest in me) I would like to get to know you
better  as well as to get sure wether we can be more than just friends
trough  Internet)yes,  why  not?:) Internet can be the great start for
developing  something  big  and amazing) it is like the meeting in the
street  or  cafe,  but  actually as we are in different states for the
moment, it can help us to be closer)Do you think the same or not?)

Well,  let's  do the first steps in getting to know each other better,
if  you  don't mind?)My name is Oksana, How can I call you? How do you
like  to be called? Is there a special form of your name I can use? as
for  me  if  you want to call me as little and cute form in Russian it
will  be  Ksusha,  but  full name is Oksana)soooooooooooo?:))) nice to
meet  you!!!and  hellos to you from my little treasure))she is 3 years
old  and  her  name  is  Valeriya or Lera in short)we live in Ukraine,
Suhodolsk(east of Ukraine)

What  are  you  looking for? are you ready to change your life and let
the woman to come in? and live just a normal happy family life?

As  for  me  I  would like to meet a man of the same nature as I am. I
mean  it  would be wonderful if my man shares most of my views and has
as  many  qualities  of  character  as  I  do.  Do you agree? though i
understand  that  prince  Charming  is only in fairy tale) but i think
when   you  love  then  your  beloved  automatically  is  your  Prince
Charming)right?)

I  hope to find a man who is loving, caring, understanding, supporting
in all situations, hardworking, family-oriented of course, and finally
very  very devoted to one woman only. I want to find a man who is very
sincere and who is never shy to be himself)

I  am  myself  a  very caring person. I know I will be a devoted wife.
That  is why I'm looking for someone who will value what I can give to
a  man  and  how  I  can  keep  a  family. I don't care about physical
appearance  as  I'm  more  interested in what you keep inside, in your
heart and soul.

I  think  that the most important in a person is inner beauty and such
qualities  as  kindness,  tenderness  and caring for people. I am sure
that  even  if  a  person  has all money of the world but doesn't have
mutual  respect  and admiration for the partner then all this material
welfare will not mean anything. Do you agree with me?

Well  it  seems  that  i  am  too philosophical today)))hope you don't
mind?)  well,i  will appreciate if you tell me more about you, send me
your  photos  if  you  can  and  we  will  continue to know each other
better)))if  you  want  of  course)  i  will  be waiting soon for your
letter, have a nice day, kiss your cheek, Oksana

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"