Saturday, February 15, 2014

Scammer Pictures Kristina; music.kisses@gmx.net


From     : Kristina
Dated    : Sat, Jan 27, 2014 at 4:46 PM
Email     : music.kisses@gmx.net
Subject  : Hey my sweet dear !

Hey my sweet dear !

        I am so pleased to get a letter from you, it brings a smile on my face and frequent beats in my chest!
It is so easy to talk with you. I would like to continue our correspondence, you definitely caught me with something!
I hope we continue our communication and find out where will it lead us to ;)
I thought maybe my previous mails was to cumbersome for reading so i need to make some clarification about my foreign practice and
education assistance program. I hope that my english language level will allow me to make it understandable ;)
I should begin from a fact, that in despite of that i am living in russia i am not a russian on my nationality, my nation called "Mari".
I am sorry that i should begin from this far, but it is necessary you will see. Mari nation is not numerous, there are only about 400 or 500 thousand
people all over the Russia and some in other countries.
Mari Nationality is just one of many nationalities of Finno-Ugric group. There are other nationalities there like Finns, Hungarians, Estonian etc.
There are plenty of info about mari in the internet, and you can find it if you think this is interesting. Anyway, let me go on with my story, we are
approaching to the point.
All this nationalities are tied with one cultural legacy and with a common help of each other they doing all to save this cultural unity.
so, the government of Finland established a international help program that supports Finno-Ugric peoples who lives in developing countries or in
counties with unstable socioeconomic situation. I found this out when i was surfing thru the internet and i thought- i should try to get involved in this
program, so i filled all the papers and sent it for review. About one month later i got a call from my university dean and i was told that my application was
approved and, with a help from this Finnish program, my final practice will be carried abroad. I think that my orphan status and my achievements in studying
played a significant role, so i was elected from many other peoples.
Dear , this program gave me a big opportunities, they already paid for my flight tickets, and they also going cover all my habitation costs
when i will fly to your country. I will also get a cash grant for all my possible needs during the time of practice, this grant is equal to 14 000 Euro.
I will get this cash when i get to my final practice location. I will be totally free to use this grant what ever i want, this cash will be given to me
at the Finnish embassy in your country's capital city.
This grant will pay all my expenses that will appears during my practice, like rent, food, clothing, everything that i will need in this 5
month. But i will get this cash only in about two weeks at the Finnish embassy in your capital. After i will sign all the documents and receive this grant,
i will be free to go to any city i want and there my practice will be carried out and i want to choice your city.
Once again, all expenses will be covered by this governmental program- flights, land travels, residing, food...
Now i think that i am not so unfortunate person after all ;) I think you can imagine that- when something really good suddenly appears in your life
it feel so fantastic, i can not believe this happening but it is true! After many ears of hard work, struggle and survival... It is some kind of miracle!
Ops, it seems that i am bothering you with my stories again))! Anyway i hope you feel just a little happy for me also.
Dear , sounds silly but i just want to give you a part of my god mood to you.
Hope you didn't fall asleep cause of my endless talks and you will not disappear. Can you send me a letter soon? I want to hear your thoughts!
I want to know your opinion and i am also waiting for a couple of gentle words from you.
You can find a map in attach, there is a little info about Finno-Ugric nations location there, just for your interest...
I will be looking for your mail and i hope to see it soon.
It is so nice to have a talk with you, maybe it is more than just a friendship waiting us in future? Hope so... ;)
Waiting for your reply,
Yours Kristina



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"