Thursday, February 6, 2014

Email Scammer Oksana - Oseniy Litochek

Stolen pic of model Oxana Samoylova
vk.com/id124369518


Name    : Oksana/Oseniy Litochek
From    : Ukraine, City Suhodolsk ((east of Ukraine)
Dated   : Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Email   : oseniylistochek@gmail.com


Hi  Joko))I  am  really glad that we are on the way of further knowing
each  other!! I hope you had a really nice day, cause i had))Besides i
got your letter, that made me looks happy even more)I don't know why i
react  this  way  on your letter, i just feel that you have a generous
nature and I like it)

heeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy  !!!!!!!!  it  is  a  special  hey  from  Lera for
you))))) what is the weather there? here it is terribly cold((((((

What  news  for  today?  as  for  mine  - well i worked as always, but
unfortunately  today  people  only went to the shop and just looked to
the  things  but  didn't  buy  them:(((uhh..i  hope  next  day will be
better?) keep your fingers crossed for me)

I want to tell you one secret....but shhhhh...don't tell anybody ok? i
have   a   special   plan   for   today..guess   what?   i  will  cook
pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do  you like pizza?) as for me i so much
love  it) especially made by me)) because if you taste it-you will eat
your  fingers  with  it  too!!!))))am  i  good  cook? no..no way..i am
excellent  cook!!!!))and  plus for this i am shy:) you noticed?)by the
way-can  you cook? what is your favorite meal?) promise one day i will
feed  you  MADE  BY  OKSANA  vareniki and borsch(traditional Ukrainian
meals)

As  i said before i am really active and energetic person. I have many
friends,  with  whom i am discovering life. But I think that now it is
time  to  find my beloved man with whom me and Lera will observing and
discovering all sides of unbelievable life!!

I  haven't  any  special hobbies, cause i like doing everything that i
can.   I   like   reading   books,also i love knitting))))so my dear i
will  make  a  little  gift for you by my hands) i will make for you a
sweater)))

Also  i  like  swimming,  but  the  closest  sea  is  300  km far from
me((((ohhhhhhhhhhh..dreams...dreams....)

You  see  i  am  very active person and i can speak about my likes and
dislikes  for  hours.  Still  there  are many things that i have never
done, but dream to do it. For instance i really want to take up figure
skating  or  riding  a horse, even diving if only i had a chance)))

Thus  all  these  moments i want to share with my beloved, with whom i
will  made my first step to real and romantic life!! Hope you want the
same,  am  i right?? I will be very happy to receive your letter soon!
Tell  me  more  about  yourself, it will be very interesting for me to
know  all  about your life, about all your special moments in life))if
it  is  not  a secret))) so kisses for you from your Oksana and little
Lerochka)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"