Sunday, February 9, 2014

Fraud Oksana-Oseniy Litochek from Ukraine

Stolen pic of model Oxana Samoylova
vk.com/id124369518

Name    : Oksana/Oseniy Litochek
From    : Ukraine, City Suhodolsk ((east of Ukraine)
Dated   : Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Email   : oseniylistochek@gmail.com


I am really happy to get your letter today my dear Joko) hello for you
from  me  and  Lera)were  you  a  good  boy  yesterday i hope?) i miss
you..and was waiting for your letter as soon as it possible..

How are you doing today? is there everything all right? As for me i am
ok  if  i  may  say  so...well  nothing  has happened thanks God..just
uffff...sitting  here  in  the  Internet cafe writing you a letter and
thinking  what  to  do...there  is just one thing i want to share with
you...not  actually  one  as i want to share with you all i have in my
life but this point is faced me now...

Honey...i  don't  know  how to say...I am just a little stressed...you
know  remember  i told you that the last days selling at my job is not
so good...actually i may say that it is not good at all...and it means
that  i  get  no  any  percent from sold clothes..as it nobody buys it
now...and today Lera showed me a little doll she wants to have...and i
just...don't  know  what to do..you know that i care of my mom too, as
her  pension  is  so  less  that..it  is not worth even to speak about
that..and  you  know  also  that  Lera's father doesn't support her at
all...so  everything  i  do  myself...you  know  sometimes i forget to
eat..as  i  have to give it to my baby first and my mom...today when i
looked  to her eyes when she asked about that doll i really started to
cry..as  i  have  no possibility to buy it..no, it is not expensive..i
just  can't  do it now..and also i understood that it is very hard for
me  to  pay  for  using pc here in cafe and for the translation of our
letters...i  really  don't know what to do..i just wish that you could
stay  with me..really..as all this time i was smiling just thinking of
you  and our conversation...even now i am smiling but with tears..as i
don't want to lose you..i can't ask you anything...i just...don't know
what  to do...i hope you have the same desire to stay with me in touch
and  if  you could help me to do that i would be the happiest woman in
the world!!! my darling right now i am finishing my letter..as because
of tears i don't see the paper already...just know that i miss you and
think of you all the time, kiss you..yours Oksana and Little Lerochka






No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"