Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Scammers Oksana - Oseniy Litochek from Ukraine

Stolen pic of model Oxana Samoylova
vk.com/id124369518


Name    : Oksana/Oseniy Litochek
From    : Ukraine, City Suhodolsk ((east of Ukraine)
Dated   : Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Email   : oseniylistochek@gmail.com


Good  Day  Joko))How  are  you  doing???  Thanks for your reply, i was
waiting  for your answer)))do you know why?) yessss))because i want to
know  you  better)))  I  am  very  happy  that you want to continue to
correspond with me)
> Oksana whether you believe in God ? and you also have to know that I
> was a Muslim , and what religion are you now ?
yes i believe i am Christian) Orthodox

I  want my life completely changed...as i am tired to be alone..I miss
the  power of man's shoulder...life teaches us to be strong...but i so
much  want  to  be  weak  in the hands of my man..ahh!!:)dreams..sweet
dreams:) but i want they become a reality)and my daughter also needs a
REAL  dad..as  she  has  no  his  biological  father's presence in her
life...  the  only  what  I  am  dreaming  now  is  to  create serious
relationship, find my beloved man, and at last create strong family))

i  am  sure  you  have a lot of questions for me) so let's answer your
possible  questions  step  by  step) I am 32 years old, divorced for 3
years,  honest  kind woman, I work as a shop assistant in clothes shop
and  i  like my job)I am trying to be always positive and energetic, I
was  never frustrated about simple things, always trying to smile even
if  my heart doesn’t want to do it.I believe that relationship between
man and woman should be built on trust, understanding and concessions,
and of course breath by LOVE))

I live in Suhodolsk, it is the east of Ukraine, Luhansk region it is a
little  town  in Ukraine but it is cosy and green) Not so long i had a
big  loss in my life..my dad died 4 months ago...he was a military man
and  he  saved  people from Chernobyl crush..i am sure you heard about
it?  so  after  that  he  got a lot of radiation..and it all leaded to
cancer....so i have no brothers or sisters, i have only my mom..she is
a  pensioner  she  doesn't  work  and she is with Valeriya at home and
after  death  of  my  dad...she is suffering a lot...ufff..writing you
this  all  and tears in my eyes...reminding all that...but i know that
my  dad  is in heaven and he says to me-Oksana you will find your real
love i know it for sure! hope i am not too boring?

i  have a lot of dreams)one of them is to learn English. And there are
many reason for it. As i have no my own pc and don't know English-that
is  why  i  go  to  the  nearest  Internet  cafe  and  use services of
professional  interpreter.  I  have  heard  about  on-line  electronic
translators  and wanted to reduce expenses for the translations of our
letters  somehow.  But  it  didn't  work.  I  wrote you a letter, then
translated it through an electronic translator and gave it to the girl
who translated all our previous letters. Reading it she told me that I
would only frighten you away with such a translations of my letter. An
electronic  translation  of  my  original letter had many mistakes and
contradictions.  Unfortunately  my  letter translated by an electronic
translator  lost  the  original  meaning  I gave to it. The same story
happened  when  I  tried  to  translate  your  letter by an electronic
translator.  I  didn't understand what you tried to tell me because it
was  just  a  number  of Russian words without any meaning. I tried to
invent  a  way  for  our  communication  without  hiring  a person for
translation,  but  unfortunately  such  way  doesn't  exist  yet.  Ok,
everything is fine, I am going to pay for our letters to be translated
and we will not lose each other. That is why it is one of my dreams to
learn English)

Ohh  i  need  now  to come back to work and then run home to my little
Valeriya)  but  I  want  to know you more, your hobbies, your desires,
your  dreams,  the  way you are living etc. I will be waiting for your
letter  impatiently,  and  with  great  pleasure  will answer all your
questions.

Wish you a nice and charming day))
Take care,
Oksana and Valeriya).

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"