Saturday, February 8, 2014

Scammers picture Oksana/Oseniya Litochek

Stolen pic of model Oxana Samoylova
vk.com/id124369518


Name    : Oksana/Oseniy Litochek
From    : Ukraine, City Suhodolsk ((east of Ukraine)
Dated   : Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Email   : oseniylistochek@gmail.com


hello hello hello again my dear Joko!!!!!

How   are   you   doing?   is  everything  ok  today?  shhhh...do  you
hear..knock-knock...tuk-tuk(in     Russian)..it     is     my    heart
beats...faster!!  as  i  have  got  a letter from you!!! thank you)you
can't imagine how much i am happy to read your comments, really)
>  could you tell us a bit how you get divorced
> with your husband ?
what do you mean my dear? i just went to court and got divorced.

What  is  the weather today? here it is cloudy but warm) ohh Lera also
gives  you  hellos and my mom too and yes one more member of my family
too)   his   name is Sharik) i am sending you today his photo))) he is
cute, right?) i hope you have no allergy with dogs?)

Well, my dear today is again another working day, actually not so much
working..as people almost don't buy anything:((( don't you know why?((
you  know.. i try to smile always..but sometimes i want to feel myself
weak...really..as  i  am  tired  to  be a strong woman and think about
everything  myself..if you know how much it is hard to be a single mom
and  take  care  of a family...i wish i could give Lera all the fruits
she wants..toys...but i understand that i can't do this...because if i
buy  it  now  her..then  i may have no anything to buy a bread...ufff,
writing  this  you  know tears are in my eyes...but ok..enough of that
thoughts..tell  me  better  do  you think and can you call yourself as
romantic man?

As  for  me  i am veeeeeeery romantic))I like holding hands, cuddling,
talking  with  my  beloved  about  anything  -  simple  things or deep
subjects  as  well  -  taking  walks with him, singing to him, cooking
tasty  and  delicious  things  or  make  other surprises, bringing him
breakfast  in  bed, taking care of him when he is sick or doesn't feel
well and other things (which I won't mention to you now - I want to be
able  to  surprise you sometimes;)!). When I love someone, hearing his
voice  or his laughter makes me feel wonderful and having to watch him
in  pain  is  very  difficult for me. I always want to cry for him and
solve  whatever  is  hurting  him  and  I  will do everything I can to
succeed  in  this.  Protecting  him, taking care of him and making him
happy  would be my greatest happiness. If he needed or wanted anything
or  needed  to tell me anything, I would want him to know that I would
always  try  to  understand and support him. I would never want him to
have  to  wonder if I loved him or how much - I would want him to know
and  feel  completely  secure  in  that love. If you want to live such
love, which seems a little like a dream for me, perhaps we can make it
a reality together?!

My  dear, I wait to know your thoughts as for this topic and hope that
we  are  very similar here...my dear, I kiss you passionately and wish
you  to  stay  always  positive  and  happy!!! Your smiling Oksana and
Lerochka;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"