Sunday, February 2, 2014

Scammer Elena - elenaliyaa@rambler.ru

From       :  Elena
Country   :  Russia, city of Kirov
Dated      :  Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Email       :  elenaliyaa@rambler.ru 

I am pleased to write you this letter!

Hi! My name is Elena, I am lonely girl from Russia, I'm 27 years old.
I'm looking for a good man for friendship, marriage and a family. I
found you on a dating site! I decided to write to you before, up to
this time. I hope I'm doing the right thing, that I write to you now!
I'm just tired of being lonely! And you loved me more than anyone else.
I will try to tell you about myself. I am cheerful and sociable person.
In my spare time I like to go to the pool. My height is 172 cm, weight 50 kg.
I send you my picture. I very much hope that we will be interested to
talk and get to know each other closer!
My e-mail: elenaliyaa@rambler.ru
Elena

____________________

Dated      :  Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 3:43 PM

hi Joko

Hello , my new friend Joko ! How are you? Forgive me for the long answer . I have been very busy with work and I hope it as does not affect our further communication .
I am glad to get your answer. As I promised you , I 'll try to tell about myself all in the letter. Also, I hope that you , you answer to me in return , and write in response vybudete great story about you and your life.
For me, it's very interesting what you're doing ? What entertainment do you like? What you do for a job? I am 27 years old, I was born on January 15 . My nationality " Russian " and I live in Russia in the city of Kirov. Very quiet and beautiful in the city, with a polite and civilized people .
I live a one-room apartment with his cat "Foxy"!
I am a beautiful blonde with blue eyes. My height is 168 cm , I'm skinny and very energetic . As for my character , I have a positive attitude to all the events that are happening around me. This is probably due to the fact that I love my life , I would like to get away from it only positive emotions , positive energy exchange .
Many of my acquaintances and friends ask me, " How did you get to be so happy ? "
I think that the desire to help is not enough for happiness, but also need to support and help those who are close to you and just be happy for any manifestation of life.
I dedicate my free time for yourself and your friends . I like to spend time walking in the open fresh air. I follow an active and healthy lifestyle , so these bad habits like smoking and alcohol are not typical for me.
I get the most out of activities such as aerobics . I want to tell you that you are the only person with whom I communicate via the Internet. I know that you live very far away from me , I understand that , and for me it's not horrible . In the distance lies - romance . I will continue to talk about themselves . I have a college education manager. I work as a shop furniture. I have no children , and not when I was not married . It happened in my life. I would like to tell you a little basic and very important criterion. For me, dating through the Internet is very new step , so I 'm getting acquainted with you a very important and serious. I ask you to understand if you do not want to friendship with me and look just some of the entertainment , you should not continue to communicate . I am very glad to have met you, and I will be happy if we continue conversation .. I hope I do not disappoint you, but rather interested . In this letter, for you have a little photo . I hope you like them and you in your answer send me your pictures. sorry that I have no phone. he is on my repair. but sometime in the future I will be able to talk to you ! Now I need to finish the letter .
 I look forward to your early reply , Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"