Sunday, November 2, 2014

I really love you and my love for you grows

From        :  Elena
Country    :  Russia, Kirov region, Orlov
Date         :  Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 7:02 PM
Email        :  elenasuper22@yahoo.com
Subject     :


Hello cute and the only Joko.
I am very glad that you understand the man and it makes you even more attractive to me.
My dear and only now I realize that I really love you and my love for you grows.
Your letters reach my heart and make my heart even more open to you.
My soul and my heart just thinking about you and that's great.
Now I think our strong love and our meeting, unless of course it happens.
I really wanted to meet you. I'm sure we'll have a great time.
When we do not forget about our first and hopefully not the last meeting.
My dear I have already written that I do not have enough money to fly to you.
Mon amour Joko, I asked for help from my friends, but they can not help me,
they have their family, and I asked the help of my mom and dad, but they also can not help me.
My darling you know that I need to fly and this requires money, which I do not.
Without these things, I can not fly to you.
My dear I hate to ask you for financial assistance that we were happy with you.
I understand all that we know a little time with each other, and we can not trust.
Although I trust you and is willing to do anything to our future.
My dear you believe in love at first sight?
I believe and think that you are my first and strongest love.
I will not be offended if you do not want to help me, because you are very dear to me,
and I do not want you to lose.
But if you'll help me, I will immediately fly to you. Upon arrival, I will refund you $ 800.
They will not be spent.

Upon arrival, I will have with him the whole amount, all $ 2,700 from customs inspection.
My dear do not think badly of me when I ask you for help.
I do not want to deceive you, and therefore I can understand everything.

Sincerely Elena!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"