Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Letters to five of my best friend Elena in the city of Saint Piterburg Russia

From        :  Elena
Country    :  Russia, Saint Petersburg
Date         :  Wed, May 7, 2014 at 2:18 PM
Email        :  elenamilka19@gmail.com


Hello my dear Joko, I am very glad to receive letter from you, really is very nice
For me, that we started to correspond with each letter, we learn about each other more.
For me it is interesting to study all about your city, your house, a family, friends and it is final you!
I would like to know that you usually do and as you spend the days off.
As to me, I spend all free time with friends or houses.
Please tell to me something interesting which I can see and visit in your city?
Certainly, the main thing for me to meet and see you!
You could receive a free time next month?
I very much would like to spend your holiday from work with you.
You would like to meet me here?
All of us still have time to think of our first meeting with you but while
I should receive the rest from work.
I would like to inform you in this letter.
My sister Marina and her husband are in Siberia on work
they work as Protector of animals .
They will continue to work there in
within 6 months and then they return to the USA.
Dear Joko, I'm probably not to talk to you about my feelings, that I love, and what is not love.
My best film, "Patriot", why I like it a movie?
Probably because it show that people fight for their independence and to suffer the
aggressor and to fight against it. They are - ordinary people who might could deal
with a state and a large army. The will to win, I really like this character trait in man.
But probably most of my main movie is "Titanik", it is really a great movie and
I always will be a pleasure to watch it again. It - very romantic movie. This is also the most is
"Romeo and Juleta" such a story. But sometimes it seems to me that
this - a girl to love him not as strongly, if she love him, she could die with him,
but it is to choose life, I think that it was not a strong love, but only fleeting affection.
How could she live without her whole rest of your life, if it is love.
I do not want such a love. I want to find a man and run
with his life until his death. I very much to dream of such love to have one strong
family and then in old age, to recollect, as we learned with this.
Dear Joko, what you want to find a relationship? Long relationships or just a passing inclination?
I would be very interested to hear your response.
I hope that you have to understand that I write you all letters and show
You are all the emotions that you could understand me and make the choice to close
I came to you in a relationship really? For me, it is now very nice to read
what you write to me and I completely to understand and imagine now
You and because we engage in this or that situation.
indeed a great pleasure for me when I see your letter. I hope as this time
Will you allow me a quick answer, I will finish the letter if you have
any questions, ask me and I'll be happy to answer you.
Ok my dear?
Whether I would like to learn there are at you new photos which you can to send to me???
Also I hope my photos which I send you in this letter will like??
Now I will impatiently wait for your new letter!!!
Have a good time!

Your girlfriend Elena!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"