Saturday, November 15, 2014

Good evening! How are you doing?

From         :  Ekaterina
Country     :  Russia, Doneck city
Date          :  Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 10:55 PM
Email         :  katecute@yandex.com
Subject      :  How are you ?


Good evening! How are you doing?
What is the weather like today in your town?
Winter covers everything,  I like Winter. What about you ?
Winter is a very beautiful season here.
I would like to know more about your place.
My town is rather old. There are a lot of churches.
I like going to church because it brings calm and piece.
I believe in God. I am Christian. I was baptised when I was a baby.
My parents believed in God as well and wanted me to be blessed by God.
My faith helps me greatlyin my life. When I don't know the way out I always pray and in the end I
come up to the conclusion.I am absolutely sure people should have the faith.
Do you agree with me? What about your Faith?
My city is small but it is very green all over the streets
I like going to the country and fry meat or sausages on the grill,
sometimes we make fire and bake potatoes (very delicious). Have you tasted such a dish? )

As for my family, it was always important for me. I have a younger brother.
His name is Victor. He is 26, married.He is a policeman. His wife and I always worry
very much when he is at work. There are always dangerous situations.
Once I lost my parents. I won't be able to live if I loose him.
His wife, Valya, is a wonderful lady. She is a librarian - very interesting interlocutor.
We are friends, spend much time together. They have an
adorable daughter - Svetlana, little angel. They are really
the most important part of my life. I think many people don't understand completely that
family is a big treasure. Unfortunately we realize it when it is too late
and nothing can be done. I know it for sure.My both parents passed away.
I always loved them and now I miss them very much. They died when I was only 16.
It was a car accident. My mom was a doctor. She visited nearest villages to cure people.
Once a woman called and implored to come because her sister had been seriously injured.
My mom couldn't refused. My offered her to give her a lift, they with father sat into the car and .....
we never saw them alive again. That was why I being a little
girl was able to do everything by myself, cooked, sewed,
help my brother. That is why my brother is much more than just
a brother. I had to study and work in the evening to support us.
It was a hard time but "that does not kill us makes us stronger".
And  now I can do almost everything. Now it seems to me that I was
saying to my Parents about my love too seldom, and now I so regret about it.
What can you tell me about your family? Is it valuable for you?
Also we have grandparents, she are 83 years old. Village about 100km from me.
I like visiting them. We offered them to move to our places many times
but they don't want... like old house.
I hope that we'll exchange telephone numbers of each other.
To hear avoice of each of us. But at first we should find out each other a
little bit more. As it is more serious contact for me. I hope you understand.
Unfortunately I have some bad experience, but I do not want to speak about it. Ok?

Well, I have to go now. I promised supper for my brother's family :)
they are visiting me tonight. My little princess Svetlana likes pies.
When they come she is running to the kitchen and looking  for something tasty:)
I will wait for your next letter;). Have a nice day !


P.S. I Hope you like pics with my Relatives :)
 (on a pics I'm with my brother, Valya, Svetlana )

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"