Sunday, November 16, 2014

I was just wondering why you have not responded

From        :  Anastasiya
Country    :  Russia, Novoshahtinsk
Date         :  Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 10:53 PM
Email        :  nasta@regclinics.com
Subject     :  Hi my friend Joko


Hi My friend Joko! I dont mean to sound impatient but I was just
wondering why you have not responded. Have you changed your mind about
wanting to write to me? I hope that you have received my letter where
I have told about me, about music and I movies I like, about my hobbies,
about my character? Did you get such a letter? I sent you my pictures.
You did not react in any way to this letter as if you have not received it.
Please, tell me, and if you did not receive I can send it again!
There can be I something have offended you in my previous letter?
Maybe my letters are not reaching you for some reason. I am very
interested in getting to know you, I think it will be very intersting
to trade stories  being we are from two different end of the world.
Please let me know if you are getting them even if you have changed
your mind I will understand. I are simply having a hard time getting
use of a computer.I hope, what with you everything is all right?

Sincerely. 


Anastasiya.


-----------------------

Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 7:27 PM

Hi Joko!
I have feeling that you have not received my previous letter.
I have told many things, have asked questions, but you not
answered any my questions! Probably you have not received
my letter or you simply are not interested.
Maybe my letters get in junk box, place me in a "favorite list".
I send you again my letter that I sent several days ago.
I hope you will receive it and will answer me.
Anastasiya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"