Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The third letter from my best friend Elena in the city of Saint Piterburg Russia

From        :  Elena
Country    :  Russia, Saint Petersburg
Date         :  Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 8:01 PM
Email        :  elenamilka19@gmail.com

Hello ! I am glad to receive your letter, and that we can pleased
to begin our dialogue, and explore each other better. Thank Your
beautiful words and such a great deal of attention. I sincerely hope
this our relationship will be better and we can be, we are getting
closer. I regret, but I can quickly answer not always. I do not have
any Internet of the house. I use the Internet on work when there is a
free time. It would be convenient me to speak with you in chat Yahoo
or MSN. But on work has blocked an input in these systems and if I go
there then I will have problems on work!

Perhaps you want To know more about me, I'll tell more about myself,
you you know where I live, and I would like to say about the family. I
live with my parents. They are beautiful and good parents, our family
had two children, I and my sister. It is more senior than me for 3
years, and its name - Marina. My sister lives in the USA in New York
City. This is far from your town? It has successfully submitted by a
married man and now happily married to her husband, she has
acquaintance with her husband through the Internet, and 6 years of
live together and they have a child, my favourite nephew. I'm so happy
that my sister has found love and now happily married. While we are in
different countries, it is not a problem for us because the planes fly
through the whole world. Especially in the last year I flew to the
USA, and it is not difficult, just tedious flight! I flew to my sister
for a visit last year! I loved it! I visited such cities as New York,
Las Vegas, Los Angeles! Finally, I saw with my own eyes the statue of
liberty)))! So I do not see a problem in the distance between us! But
me it was a little boring after all at me there were no there friends!
I plan to visit again USA probably in couple of months for this reason
I have decided to get acquainted on the Internet with you, that we
could get acquainted more close when I come! Because when I visited
America last time to me there was no time what to find the person
close to me! This time I have decided to be prepared in advance :)!
One day I want to find a well man to love me as well, give my love and
my heart! Concerning relations between the person and the woman! The
main thing for me in relations between the person and the woman -
trust, understanding, respect to each other. I only want the person
for me! Each woman wishes to be unique for the man and favourite. And
what most important relations for you? Dear , tell me about your
family, that the relationship you have with your parents? I also
wanted to know that you love a girl? Tell your ideal girl, what it
should be? I hope that I can quickly read your letter, I'll wait for
your answer and I am very pleased that we have a dating!

Sincerely yours Elena!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"