Saturday, November 1, 2014

Neither in the life of a long-awaited meeting

From        :  Elena
Country    :  Russia, Kirov region, Orlov
Date         :  Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 2:04 AM
Email        :  elenasuper22@yahoo.com
Subject     :  Good Day


Hello my friend Joko.
Yesterday, I wrote you a letter. You received a letter?
I look forward to our further communication.
Hope I did not scare you with my photos.
Maybe you do not have time to answer, but I'll wait for your letter.
Write to me, I really want to make our communication continued.
I will check my mail tomorrow, and I will look for your letter.
Good day to you.

Your Elena from Russia.

------------------------

Sat, Mar 8, 2014 at 6:45 PM

Good day my dear Joko!
Today, there is a nice day, very bright sun and light frost.
I see the joy in people's faces, but right now for me it's a sad day.
My dear Joko I do not know what's going on, but you did not write to me,
today I am very much in the same waiting for your letter, and you have not written.
You know what it is - waiting for letters?
No, it's incomparable sensations and experiences!
Neither in the life of a long-awaited meeting,
none of the expectation of a perfect holiday can not compete with them.
Never - in moments of worry and anxiety - I had no heart beating so wildly,
and the soul is not so torn loose.
In the second such frenzy reaches my limit,
I'm losing my mind and I think that for one single
your letter I would give now a moment of his life.
You know, because if this is the case - that I was living an hour!
I really do not wish to die, and then - after reading your letter.
Your letter gives me life, your words - every sip of new air for me,
only you in my life now has become everything, only you I live.
But how can I live if I do not know about you.
These days I am ready to die, if only in order to feel you, to be yours,
and see your words, even if the line of your letter that you're okay.
My dear Joko I really want us to have all was well.
My Joko, I really miss you and I want to be yours.
Please, I'm asking you now, that you wrote to me your letter.
I'll be waiting for your answer.


With love, Elena!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"