Friday, November 14, 2014

Ekaterina from Russia, Doneck city

From        :  Ekaterina
Country    :  Russia, Doneck city
Date         :  Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 12:53 AM
Email        :  katecute@yandex.com
Subject     :  Hi from Russia!


Hi !!! It's me Ekaterina.
I'm glad to see your fast answer !! :)
I must tell that I try to write in English as good as
possible (within my knowledge). I hope you understand all what I write:)
I have been already studying English some years, Therefore I apologize for my mistakes :).
At school I wanted to be a english singer and even finished a musical school.
But I sing songs during my life just for myself )
also I play the piano. do you play any musical
instruments or sing? :)
Well, I  work in a medical field.
After 7 years of studying there I received an red diploma.
The Kazan State Medical University.
Best diploma is called red in our country ;)
I have been working as a Pharmacist for 5 years,
I like my job in spite of the fact I have to work a lot. Also I have interesting
seminar trips to many places. I go there to get my work experience.
Once I was offered a training course in Canada, and I agreed.
It was a good chance for me to see the world. In Canada I studied English.
Then I decided to work in English speaking countries. It's a good
experience for me. Also it's very interesting. But half a year ago I
returned to Russia. It was necessary to settle some questions.
And Now I work in a local clinic in our town. I like Russia but I have
ideas to move to a more stable country. The life is very complicated here.
I know it will not be easy in a foreign country. But I am sure I can do more,
than do here. Besides I have some experience living in a foreign country,
and I don’t want to waste time. Can you tell me how you chose your job?
Well , what you are looking for in a woman?
Probably you havemany female friends in the Internet. :)
..mmm.. What else to tell you about myself as I have little time..
I use the internet in the laboratory and work from Monday till Friday.
But sometimes on Saturday and Sunday.
This computer is located in the medical analyses room.
Now this computer will be used for my dialogue with! :)))
I think you understood, I'm still single and I have no children.
I wanted as well to learn more about your family. I miss my parents too much...
Now I have to go back to work and hope to see you soon.
Have a nice day!

Ekaterina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"