Saturday, November 15, 2014

Hi, it's Anastasiya. I'm sorry for my delay

From        :  Anastasiya
Country    :  Russia, Novoshahtinsk
Date         :  Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 11:38 PM
Email        :  nasta@regclinics.com
Subject     :  Hi, it's Anastasiya. I'm sorry for my delay


Hi Joko!
I'm sorry for my delay with my answer, i had no access to Internet.
Also something had gone wrong with my gmail account, that's why I
have to write from this address.  It's my work email address and
I use it more often. Now please write me to this email address.
I'm not too late? I hope you remember me? I have written to you
the short letter on website Craigslist and you have answered me.
Probably first of all I should write the most important thing.
I live in Russia. I hope and I think you are not very much afflicted
that I live in Russia. But I very much hope that it does not frighten you.
I am the the usual women with heart and soul like many other womens
living in the different countries. I sincerely hope that nationality
and distinction of cultures for you is not the most important things
in a lady. Besides, in the near future I am going to travel and probably
we can meet and maybe we would become the big friends or even more...
Now I will inform to you about me in more detail. my real name is Anastasiya.
My height is 5 feet 6 inches. My weight is 115 pounds. And of course
you should know that I am 30 years old. My birthday is April, 18, 1984.
Color of my hair is light-brown, but sometimes I like to change color of
hair. I hope you are not disappointed very much that I am a light-brown,
because I know that all men love more blondes? It is a question!!! (smile).
I never married and I have no children. Now I live in village of Bognenko.
It's a small village, where live a few hundreds inhabitants.
My village is located close to the big city - Novoshahtinsk, in a southern
part of the European Russia, near to such known cities as Rostov on Don,
Taganrog, Shahty. I work in a clinic. I am doctor. I work as an
gynecologist. In the childhood I dreamed to be a translator of the English
language. I dreamed to work with our President to know all state and
international secrets! (smile). But the destiny has disposed differently.
After ending school I entered the Medical University. And now I think
our president doesn't need my services because I am gynecologist, and
I think that our president would not allow me to examine him (smile)!
Joko, I understand that all people have various tastes and interests,
but I sincerely hope that my appearance will be pleasant for you.
But if my appearance doesn't conform to your tastes and interests,
I will understand you, of course. I the optimist at heart and it's
often help me in my life. I already adult woman; and I look at the
life with a philosophical shade. But as though I did not try to
inspire myself that I absolutely happy woman, I can't do it.
I have friends, I have job and my apartment. But there are things
without which people cannot be happy. And for me it's not material
things. I have written to you the first and it means that I am ready
to share with you my thoughts. I am very glad and grateful to you for
that that you have answered me. Anyhow, I hope that you, just as I,
have interest in our dialogue, and I will wait your answer.
In the end of my letter I want to ask you the most banal questions:
what music you like, what movies you prefer. These questions are really
interesting for me because I like various movies and music very much.
I with pleasure will tell to you about it in my next letter if you
really want to learn more about me. Do you like your job, Joko?
Had you ever had experience in correspondence with a friend from other
country? Maybe you are more skilled in this than I am? If you do not
want to answer these questions, please do not answer. It is simply my
female curiosity. I will be very grateful to you also if you will
send me any your pictures. I will be happy to have your pictures in
the computer. With the best regards.
Anastasiya.

P.S. By the way your message went to my spam folder and to me have
recommended to place you in a "favorite list". You can too place me
in a "favorite list". And all my messages will always get in yours inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"