Sunday, November 16, 2014

I want to tell to you about my opportunities

From        :  Anastasiya
Country    :  Russia, Novoshahtinsk
Date         :  Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 10:22 PM
Email        :  nasta@regclinics.com
Subject     :  Hi my friend Joko


Hi Joko!
How your day? I hope you are glad to receive my letter because when
I have received your letter I really was glad. Many thanks. At once
I want to tell to you about my opportunities to write letters to you.
I write letters on my job because I have no the personal computer.
The computer is in an accounting department. Lady who works with a
computer will allow me to use a computer in my interests sometimes.
It depends not from me, unfortunately. I work from Monday till Friday.
It is Russian standard. Therefore I will not be able to write you and
to receive your letters Saturday and on Sunday. But sometimes I work
Saturday and even Sunday. In fact any pain hasn't schedules(smile).
Therefore, maybe I will be able to write letters in the Saturday or Sunday.
You have written such a big letter (smile). But all the same I am very
glad. Why you write nothing about yourself? You do not like to tell about
yourselves? I hope you will tell more about yourself, like I do it, OK?
If you have no desire to speak with me, tell me about it straight.
You have not answered any my questions and I feel that you are
not interested in dialogue with me at all. Am I right? I hope no…
I will hope to receive your picture soon. I will be very grateful to you!
 Well, I will tell you more about my interests. I like various
types of music. I like to listen to classical music. I like Dire
Straits. I like very much Sting. But my favorite is Pink Floyd. They
are not similar to anybody. It is a great band. I like Queen, Madonna
and many others. In World there are a lot of great musicians. I like
Russian musicians but likely you do not know them. Have you ever heard
of Gorky Park? They are Russians who sang in America. OK, movie!
I like works of such Russian directors as Konchalovsky, Mikhalkov. My
favorite movies are "The Barber of Siberia" and "Burnt by the Sun".
It's masterpieces of the Russian cinema. Also I like American movies very
much. The American movie in Russia is considered like the greatest.
I like various films. I like dramas: Mystic River, American Beauty,
21 gramme, A Perfect World, One Flew Over Cuckoos Nest, The Shawshank
Redemption; fantasy: K-PAX, Star Wars, Sin City, the Lord of the Rings,
Dragonfly, melodramas: Love Actually, Scent Of a Woman, Forrest Gump,
Cast Away, The Notebook, I am Sam; sports movies: Raging Bull, Cinderella
Man; thrillers: Seven, Fight club, and many others, such as Godfather,
Deadman, Once upon a time in America, Family man, The Insider, Erin Brockovich,
Brave Heart, the Sixth Sense, Rainman, Groundhog Day. I like very much
movies Quentin Tarantino: Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Django Unchained.
My favorite actors - Bruce Willis, Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Kevin Costner,
Samuel L. Jackson, Uma Thurman, Tom Hanks, Kevin Spacey, Morgan Freeman,
Denzel Washington, Jack Nicholson, Clint Eastwood.
My hobby, if it's possible to tell so - the English language. I have
loved English long ago, when I studied at school. In Russia the program
of training necessarily includes foreign language, as a rule - English,
German or French. I have entered in group of the English language and I
am happy that I made it. I like English very much. After school,
I continued studying English at the university. I like this language. I
have been studying English language for 18 years. I want to know this
language perfectly. Of course I speak English. I only hope that you
would love my Russian accent that I have without any doubts. I know
that now I admit mistakes, but I hope you won't angry. But my biggest
predilection that will be with me during all my life is the knitting!
My mom has taught me to knit in the childhood, and now I knit sweaters,
jackets and waistcoats for myself and for my friends. I like to knit
very much, and I like woolen clothes very much. Basically all warm sweaters
that I have, I have made by my own hands. I do not know if in your country
the knitting is popular, but here it is very popular. What else to
tell about me? I have no children and I was never married, though of course
I was in relationship and even thought that it will lead me to the happy
future. But now I haven't anything except of bad and painful memoirs.
Joko, how you would describe your character? I never tried to
describe features of my character to somebody. I live with a smile on my
face and with hope in my heart. I think I can consider myself an optimist.
And maybe it has helped me to dare to write you. I saw a great deal in
my life, and for 30 years I have passed through a lot of vital tests.
And I know that I do not need many things to be happy. All I need is a
man, friend, soul-mate, love. And my life has led me to the fact that
now I seeks it in such way. And I do not think it is bad. How do you
think? I live honestly, and it brings pleasure to me. I know that
happiness not requires many things. Likely the main thing that does not
suffice me now is love. People without love cannot be happy. And I
speak not only about love between a man and a woman, but also about
love to a family for example. I have no family anymore and it really
oppresses me. I always recollect my family. Joko, you meet your
family often? I very much want to return that time when I had family.
Are you looking for the soul mate or just a friend? What are you looking
for in a soulmate, Joko, if you are looking for? I hope to receive
your letter soon. Sincerely and with the best regards.

Anastasiya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"