Sunday, November 16, 2014

I am really worried about you?

From        :  Anastasiya
Country    :  Russia, Novoshahtinsk
Date         :  Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 8:41 PM
Email        :  nasta@regclinics.com
Subject     :  -


Hi Joko!
Many days I haven't seen a letter from you. Are you OK?
Are you hurt or did i offended you? I am really worried about you?
I am impatient to get your letter. Smile. If you are no longer interested
in pursuing our friendship please let me know and i will understand.
Well just remember to write me! Have a great day.

Anastasiya


-------------------

Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 9:35 PM


Hi Joko.
I understand that you give all your time to your work. I am working as
well, and I have no many free time. But I respect you and I always find
time to tell more about me, simply because I want you to learn me!
And of course I want to learn you. But you write only a few lines and
it is unfair. If you are serious, - tell me more about you, answer my
questions. Is not it interesting to you to learn me more? What a sense
to write only ''Hello'' and ''Bye'' or to answer questions only ''Yes''
or ''No''? I cannot learn you if you write only a few lines. And if I
cannot learn you, what a sense to build friendship? I do not feel that
you are ready to open to me your soul, you have no desire to tell me
about you in more detail. If you have no desire to write about
yourself, maybe we should not write each other anymore? If now you
have no time to build friendship then you can will give all your forces to
your work? I very much want to talk to you, to learn you more, but I
cannot speak with you if I will not feel that you are serious as I am.
So if you will not tell about you in more detail if you will not answer
questions, I will not be able to write you anymore because I do not
feel that you are serious. If you are not interested in learning each
other, tell it straight and I will not disturb you by my letters anymore.

Anastasiya

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"