Thursday, November 6, 2014

To tell you the funny side I love you

Love, the feeling that someone new and feel heavenly power. Love, a feeling that life has changed in an instant. Have we ever heard of love at first sight? It was Happy Go Lucky in the morning, gets deep eyes and dream in his eyes by the night comes. What happened? In love, he / she fell during the day and now do not know what to do?

The first reaction of people such dreams. You have dreams more often during the day in the evening. Special attention for his work and only left his job for them is to think of your new treasure is lost. Then intend to start together again? How to recognize this beautiful person again? Through friends, or what? Depends where love first found. Then I searched a little more understanding, love and dreams become more frequent. At the same time, the fear is set. What if the other party refuses to reciprocate? What if the other does not? So it seems immediate attention. "What if the other party is already in love with someone? That would be terrible. I do not want to think about it. And if it comes to that, I'll move heaven to win my love."

And the last question. How can I say I love you? Should I send a letter with flowers? Should I send a message from a friend? Do I dare to meet and have on the table? How about sending an anonymous letter, that such and such is madly in love with you. How about you? Should I ask for a first time and learn to be nice and then come to my proposal? You keep thinking about so many alternatives and then suddenly one day he escapes. Please, I love you. How about you? And the answer is - I love you too, since I saw it, but I do not know how to say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"