Monday, November 3, 2014

The second letter from my best friend Elena in the city of Saint Piterburg Russia

From        :  Elena
Country    :  Russia, Saint Petersburg
Date         :  Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 8:50 PM
Email        :  elenamilka19@gmail.com



Hello Joko!!!!!

How your affairs? I hope you you remember me!
My name is Elena! I wrote you earlier the letter what to get acquainted with you! It was 2 months ago!
But my computer suffered failure because of a strong virus!
And I have lost memory on my computer! Whether therefore I do not know you have answered my letter and I as could not write to you more!

But one familiar programmer has told to me, that can restore memory on my computer!
And now I again have yours email! I again try to write to you, I will send the photo, that you could recollect me!
With impatience I will wait for your answer!

Elena!

---------------------

Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 9:22 PM


Hello Joko!!!!

How are you doing?
I wrote you the letter and hoped for your answer!
I very much would like to get acquainted with you!
Inform me if you do not wish to continue! That I would not wait your answer!

Elena!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"