Monday, November 3, 2014

The first letter of my friend Elena in the city of Saint Piterburg Russia

From        :  Elena
Country    :  Russia, Saint Petersburg
Date         :  Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 6:31 PM
Email        :  lenka_elena@yahoo.com, elenamilka19@gmail.com
Subject     :  Hi honey


Hello.
At first I wish to apologise that have forced so long to wait my answer!
I am very happy that you answered me. And you too
want to begin with me correspondence and explore one another
better. I think that with the first letter, we should say a little
About us directly to have a little bit representations of each other.
My name is Elena! Friends name to me simply Lena and parents tenderly Lenochka!
I live in Russia
My city of Sankt-Piterburg
You can find photos and much interesting about these cities in the Internet!
My height makes 168 sm
My weight - 54 kg.
My birthday on August, 10th 1984. To me 29 year!
The zodiac is signed by the Lion!
My favourite colour - white and dark blue!
I like to travel and see different places!
I love national Russian kitchen and also I like to prepare! I love Japanese food, I love the rolls and sushi!!
In my free time I like to spend time with my girlfriend.
Very loving the nature and external rest!
I love, that sports meets and love skied in the winter and floated in the summer!
At us in Russia Olympic games begin! I will watch this event on the TV!
And you awake to look and worry about sportsmen from your country?
As to brothers and sisters, I have the big sister. She lives some years in USA!
But that is another story and I'll explain next time!
I work in the company which is engaged in real estate sale.
I work as the realtor and basically I spend much time with clients showing to them of apartment which they wish to buy! I like my work!
Tell to me where also as whom you work, whether to like you your work? It will be very interesting to me to learn it!
I have a pet Cat. My cat name Batman, it all black! I send you a photo with my cat! Do you have a pet?
I am very cheerful girl and have a very good sense of humor. I can easily
start a new acquaintance, but only with good and fair people.
I do not like people who try to cheat or lie to me.
I understand it and feel it immediately. I hope you seriously concern our acquaintance and
do not awake to play with my feelings, awake to behave adequately and do not ask my naked photos!
I hope that I write enough about me directly, so that you could provide me. With this letter I send you some
photos, I hope they will like you, but in exchange I would like to receive from you photos! :)
I hope to hear from you quick response.

My native language is Russian, but I wish to continue to
corresponded with you in English. Perhaps it will be difficult for you
to write in my language =) I hope that my English is correct and you can
read all that I write to you. I long studied English language at school at university!
I very well talk in English and we will not have problems in dialogue!
But the grammar is studied more difficult, therefore I will write with errors!
Now I'm waiting for a letter from you my friend.

Elena!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"