Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The fourth letter from my best friend Elena in the city of Saint Piterburg Russia

From        :  Elena
Country    :  Russia, Saint Petersburg
Date         :  Thu, May 1, 2014 at 4:33 AM
Email        :  elenamilka19@gmail.com



Hi Joko,
I am glad to receive your letter, we begin exploring each other
better, and it's really interesting for me. I want you to know it
After reading your letter I really do feel better.
Why you have not sent your photo, very much I wait for your new photos!
Joko, I am sending you more pictures of me. I'm probably the last letter
not much to talk about parents and I want to say more about
them that you were reporting what people raised me. I already told you that I live with my
parents. I have a usual family, my daddy worked at factory on manufacturing metalwork
and my mum worked as the bookkeeper, now both of them pensioners!
My father is 55 years. My Mum is 50 years. We had the most usual family,
as well as all younger children I carried clothes of elder sister :))) which remained after it!
Therefore I can say, that I not spoilt child and my parents have given me good education,
I am able to share, I not the greedy! I consider that it is high qualities!
I wish to say to these, that I do not search for the man which will get to me from the star sky,
to me is simple enough sincere love! My mother - a very good cook and she
I studied very many dishes, and now we have to have a holiday in our
house, we always to try to surprise our visitors new dishes. What food do you prefer?
I usually prepare the Eastern European cuisine. And very fond of her.
We have a very simple family, but we really love each other, and it is very important to us.
Relations between the man and the woman - really big theme of conversation.
Efforts which give good relations should be undertaken.
We do not know that settles down ahead, but we can and should take responsibility for our lives!
Actually, only our decisions and actions define result and a course of our lives.
I mean unique serious relations! I think, that it is not necessary
to waste time in vain on empty games and entertainments.
I think, that first of all men and women should be the best friends who
cannot live the friend without the friend.
Only the true friend can support during a hard time and divide with you happy day!
I think, that the main thing in relations honesty, trust, care and support.
My parents already old, but I see as they till now care about each other!
If you lose at least one of these elements good relations will be lost!
And I think, that friendship - the big first step in relations!
You agree with me? Now tell to me more about you directly.
I very much am interested to know much about you.
How you spend a free time and much you have friends?
tell to me more, that you do on work? You like your work?
I had relationship before, I had a friend 2 years ago, but we brouk, as
both understood that we are too different, and now he lives in
another city with a new girlfriend. Right now I am the only one, as you know,
and I feel very lonely, I decided to try to find a man
through the agency online dating, though he never had such a
expirience before. I really do not care about his status and money
Above all the love and family values are important to me, perhaps
it sounds to good to be true, but it's true. I also really do not care
about our age difference as possible in my opinion it is absolutely
not important in the relationship, if love exists.
Now I will look forward to hearing from you!
I very much hope that you read my letter and answer me mutually and fairly!

Elena.

P.S.: I am very glad that found friendship with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"