Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Scammer Roses from Africa, Ivory Coast about money $ 6.4 million in the bank

From         :  Roses
Country     :  Africa, Ivory Coast
Date          :  Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 9:33 PM
Email         :  rosesbaby739@yahoo.co.uk
Subject      :  GREETINGS FROM ROSES


Hello Dear !


Thank you very much for writing back and I would love to have a good relationship with you, because I have a special reason why I decided to contact you regarding my situation by clicking here. I am Miss Roses Williams, girl 23 years in Ivory Coast . The name of my father is Dr. Alfred Williams . He is the senior director of merchandise Cocoa Asrad in my country.

He was assassinated with my mother in cold blood one morning , because he is fighting for democracy to my people , but when it first appeared that can be dangerous in my life after the death of my late parents and then manager , run for my dear life , because I'm the next target. I told you something about love , understanding , care and respect . I am here in Dakar , Senegal , West Africa, but living here in the refugee camp , simply because after the death of my parents, the war began. I am afraid to go back because my life is in danger, I do not know who killed my parents and they may kill me also .
I am constrained to contact you because of the abuse I am receiving from my step mother . She plans to take treasure and properties of my late father to me, with the unexpected death of my beloved parents .

Meanwhile, I would like to fly out of this country, but now I have no passport and other valuable traveling documents . Fortunately , she did not know that I have kept my father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to leave for a refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum in the High Commissioner for Refugees United Nations here in Dakar , Senegal . I would like to contact you personally for a long time business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

My late father,may his soul rest in peace , keeping the number of U.S. $ 6.4million in the bank with my name as the next of kin . However, I hope that the necessary information of the deposit to confirm their consent to help me transfer and investment of the Fund. You will help me in future investment , and I would like to finish my studies too.
It is for this reason , i decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes . As soon as i receive your positive response , indicating your interest , I put things into action immediately. I will be grateful for an urgent message indicating your willingness and ability to deal with this transaction sincerely .

I stay in a dormitory women. Awaiting your urgent and positive response . I ask them to keep just for you , please , I beg you not to disclose it until you're older , when it is transferred ,


Best regards!

ROSES


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"