Monday, February 16, 2015

Dating Scammers Miss Blessing Leonard Maxwell

From             :  Miss Blessing Leonard Maxwell
Country         :  West Africa, Liberia
Date              :  Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 5:54 PM
Email             :  leonardblessing@hotmail.com
Subject          :  Please dear contact this my late father's bank for more information about the transfer of the                        money.


Hello My Dearest One,

Good Morning my love, how was your dream last night together and your doing both in health and work and with hope fine? i am happy to see your mail and reading and hearing from you always give my heart full hope,joy and encourage that you are really a God sent for my rescue from this hell fire that seem like prison which is so called refugee camp,please my dear after reading from your mail i look at myself as if you were not understanding all that i wrote to you in my past mail while i told you that living in this place is so tough that i do not have a phone of myself talk let of computer as i am only asking the help of the most Reverend father to give me 15 or 20 minutes to use his office computer to check my mail and read to send you my mails but it seem to you as if you are not listening on my mail or what? my love if you really love me and want to help me as you always said with your sincere heart,

Please you must have to afford to call me on phone with the Reverend father phone number that i have given to you because i have already told him that you will call and when ever you call him that you want to speak with me and he have accepted and promise to send for me to come from the Female hostel room no.14 to come and answer your call immediately, please my dear try and call me with his phone number +221-765-094-844, today or anytime that you have the access to make international call,also fill in the form as below here and send it to my late father bank in London and forward a copy of the letter to me also to enable me to keep it for a record also to be able to know all about you with love and trust,

Hoping to hear from you soon with good news that you have fill up the below form and forward it direct to the Bank in London and forward to me a copy of the letter,
Yours Worried Baby
Miss Janny,

Below  is the contact of the bank. just send an email to the bank now:
Bank Of Cyprus United Kingdom (CBUK)
Information Service Department
Mr. June Roberts,
Email: infocyprusbankoflondon@yahoo.co.uk
Email: Cyprusbankofuk@accountant.com
Tel N° : +442-032-390-140
Fax N° :+447-010-056-078
87 Chase Side:London:N145WH UK.

PLEASE FILL THE FORM BELOW AND FORWARD IT TO THE BANK AND ALSO FORWARD A COPY TO ME FOR ME TO HAVE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION TO BE ABLE TO KNOW ALL ABOUT YOU,

Dear Mr.June Roberts,
My name is .............NATIONALITY..........AGE...............GENDER..........PHONE NUMBER............OCCUPATION.............It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Janny whose father’s name is Late Mr.Leonard Maxwel the father has an account in your bank (account no. 637113666339)  Miss blessing Leonard Maxwel in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at $8.5 million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank. I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Leonard Maxwel that this bank should grant our request by telling me what and how to transfer the said funds into my account in my country, I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.


Thanks ............

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"