Saturday, February 28, 2015

Romance Letter Natalya

From          :  Natalya
Country      :  Russia, Gubakha City
Date           :  Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 6:40 PM
Email          :  rusNataly78@yandex.com
Subject       :  My life and my city!


Hi Joko! ). I'm so happy to read your letter today! I am very pleased
that you replied to my letter! I am waiting for your message, for me
great happiness that we found each other. ) I am thankful that the
Internet allows lonely hearts find each other. Let me call you a
friend, it is very important to me! I think you're a good friend with
an open mind !!!!

Today I tell you more about myself !!! My height is approximately 175
cm! I weigh 54 kg! ) I love to play sports because I love leisure. I
have been 2 times a week on aerobics. you should always keep your body
shape. My favorite sport is ice skating in the winter in the woods, I
like to ski with friends. In my spare time I like to read interesting
books. Always uplifting as interesting movie on TV.

I went to the city in Gubaha Law Institute. It was a great student
time !!! I finish the institute 10 years ago. When I graduated from
college, I continued to live in the city Gubaha! And now I live and
work here! I could not find a job in education. Laws in the Russian
part of me and it was difficult to find a job of a lawyer. So I
started to work the seller. I hope you understand my letter, and I
want it to say? at school and at university I studied English. I can
speak fluently in English! I've always liked English! I also learned
German and French, but now I do not remember. I think that this will
be a very interesting conversation with my Russian accent! ) You know,
I'm very glad to have met you and now I'm not alone! I think you
understand me well. Now I can trust you. in the past, I had a serious
relationship with a man. We have been together for 7 years. He changed
me! I could not forgive him that because I was very sick at heart!
My heart was broken !!! I saw him in bed with another woman !!!

I think that treason can not be forgiven! When you love each other
must be trust. I do not like when I lie, is the worst !!! I hope that
in the future will be able to find your other half! I want to find a
man who will love me and respect. For me, age is not important man!
The main thing that a man like me! In Russia, there is a proverb:
"Love - for all ages!" I understand that love is possible at any age!
The main thing that was a real love! I tell you the truth about
himself about his personal life, in detail, so that you have a
realistic idea about me. I hope that you also write more about
yourself !!! I want you to tell about your life! Now, when I wrote to
you and opened before thee all my heart and soul, you know me better.
I'll wait for your letter back, and hope to get a decent answer! I'm
sure for a happy and beautiful life is necessary to look the other
half !!! I can not imagine a life in solitude.

Your friend Natalya !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"