Friday, February 13, 2015

Sudan Scammers Miss Lucy Kada

From           :  Miss Lucy Kada
Country       :  Nort Africa, Sudan
Date            :  Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 3:57 PM
Email           :  lucykada35@hotmail.com
Subject        :  This is my real life situation with love and trust that you will not betray me


My Dear!

Thank you for reaching me. I hope the good Lord is protecting you. My Dear as I told you that I lost my parents in the War. As I am writing this mail to you I have the confidence that the time for me to smile has come. I see you as a good friend, who God will use to wipe away my tears. My discussion with you now is as a result of so many days of fasting and praying, and after I carefully read through your profile, I have the faith that we will make good friends not minding the short period of our communication and relationship.

I reside in the Church Orphanage Home in Dakar Senegal. I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out, the only person I have now is, Rev Father Collins Duke of St. James Church which is located inside the Refugee Camp here. His office telephone number is (+221-77-179-7905) or (00221771797905)

I am so lucky that the Reverend in charge of the Refugee Camp, Rev Father Collins Duke gave me the privilege to make use of his office computer and it is with his office computer that I use to read and reply your mails and there is no such opportunity to chat, I am living in female's hostel, I will be very glad if you can call me on his office telephone number. When you call him tell him that you want to speak with Miss Lucy Kada. He will send for me to come to his office and receive your call.

My Dear, My late father Hon.Engr.Felix Houphouet Kada was a Politician and an International Businessman. My Father loved me so much that he always gives me the best of everything he can.
Also When my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Financial Institution, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.5 Million US Dollars.
I have my late Father's Statement of Account and his Death Certificate. I want you to assist me to transfer this money to your account.

Immediately after this transfer to your account, you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over and meet you.
The reason I need you most in this transfer is that when I contacted  the Bank to transfer the money to me they said that they cannot transfer it to me because I am still a refugee that I need a husband or a foreign partner that must join me before they can transfer it, since they cannot guarantee my security in the Refugee Camp after transferring  such amount of money to me.

I know that it is too early in our relationship for me to tell you about this money but because of my suffering condition here, I decided to let you know earlier, so that i can be free to start a new life and finish my studies as soon as possible. I am hoping to read your mail that you will always be there for me, that you will never betray me. That you will not take advantage of me or deceive me. I promise to be your lovely friend.

I will also be happy to read your reply so that I will know if you are still ready to help me transfer the money into your account. Please remember I am not telling you this because you are begging for money but because you are helping someone in serious need of the help. In my next mail I will tell you more about this money and the leading Financial Institution which the money was deposited in the United Kingdom, so that you can contact them for confirmation. My dear, I have never told any person about the existence of this money and I will like you to keep it secret because I am afraid not to lose the money or my life. I am humbly waiting for your mail.


Yours Ever,
Lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"