Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Scammers Miss Alivia Kalia



From           :  Miss Alivia Kalia
Country       :  Africa, Dakar-Senegal
Date            :  Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 4:40 PM
Email           :  aliviakalia@hotmail.com
Subject        :  I WANT TO EXPLAIN MORE TO YOU


My dearest.
Thanks for your mail. I want to explain more to you and also thanking for replying me and the opportunity you have given me to prove my sincerity of purpose. I believed that this is the beginning of a long lasting relationship between both of us, you shall never regret knowing me. However, I decided to contact you and tell you about this money because I needed your help. I have no doubt about your honesty because I prayed to God for direction and directives before contacted you and believed in my heart that you are the right person to assist me.

However, I can not use the money in the bank because when I came to Senegal, I wrote to the bank where my late father deposited the money so that I can withdraw some money as the next of kin to the account and start a new life. unfortunately, I did not know that my late father signed an agreement with the bank that the money should not be released directly to me if not married or up to 30 years. The agreement states that I should appoint a foreign trustee/ investor any time I want to take the money from the bank before I am 30 years. I understand that the foreign investor is to invest and manage the money for me in a good business. I was told that it will not be possible for me to indulge in financial transaction because of my age as refugee statue and law that governs this country i am living.

So the bank people advised me that since I am not yet 30 years and not married, I should look for someone to stand for me for claims in accordance with their agreement with my late father. Actually, this is why I contacted you, to help me transfer this money to your bank account in your country or any where you are. Secondly, I like your country and I want to live there and continue my education. You don't have to be afraid because the money was deposited with my name as the next of kin to inherit the fund.

I am sending you email from the Rev.office computer in the camp here because i explain to Reverend a little about my condition and he permitted me to have access on his office computer sometimes once in a day.The Pastors Tel number is (+221-77-3945-611) if you want to call me again, you tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel camp. Here in the camp their condition is that we don't go out and we don't miss up with people, and the moment you broke the rule you will be out from their guidance.

Sincere in your heart to assist me transfer the money into any account which you know will be safe either new or old empty or not, Though I do not have experience in international transaction so there is nothing I can do without your help, I wouldn't have bordered you if I have full access to the money within myself, because I am helpless without you, having no account and no body abroad as a friend or relation.

Despite the money I really want a man who will care and love me, I need a man who will always tell me the truth from his heart, I need a man who will be my brother my best friends and if the nature permit it to be my husband, But if marriage is out of it, I will not mind but as long we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied. I will want you to think very well and understand in your heart if you really want to help me ? If yes I will live the rest of my live to appreciate it, But if no I suggest you make it open to me before you will brake my heart, because I don't want to under go torture any more.

Darling if you really want to help me, i will like you to write a mail to the transfer department of the bank today with this email address and tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to assist me transfer the amount of 5.3 million us dollar deposited by my late father DR Oliver Kalia due to my refugee statues here in Dakar Senegal. request them the procedure and possibility of transferring my money into your account and as soon as you write to the bank you let me know. Note i have already told the bank about your, they may be waiting to see your mail to prove to them that you are the real person i told the about. so darling write to them and get me informed.

Here is the contact information of the bank in London where the money was
deposited by my late father is as follows;

ISLAMIC BANK OF BRITAIN
Contact person Mr. Adel Mohammed Tayyeb Mustafawi

EMAIL:    ( islamicbankofbritain@financier.com )
TEL:  +44 785 707 2271
FAX:  +44 703 187 5583

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.

Account Name: Dr. Oliver kalia
Account Number: 31678600.
Deposited Amount: US$5.3 Million Dollars.
Next of Kin: Alivia kalia

Please contact the transfer Director of the bank, tell him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 5.3 million dollars deposited by mt late father of which i am the next of kin. Also let me know as soon as you contact them and i will like you to contact them through email immediately so that they will know our seriousness OK. I am waiting to hear from you soon.
God bless you as you do this today,


Alivia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"