Thursday, February 26, 2015

Romance Scams Sister Rita Michelle

From          :  Sister Rita Michelle
Country      :  Kuwait
Date           :  Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 2:22 PM
Email          :  sisterrita_michelle06@yahoo.ca
Subject       :  Dearest in the Lord


Dearest in the Lord

I read your message with gratitude to God and am very happy to see your reply after of my writing to you, Meanwhile I want you to know that I have been praying for God to direct me to an honest person who will carry out this great assignment, this donation is in fulfillment of our vow to God together with my husband, late Mr. Richard Michelle, to give God glory, may his soul rest in perfect peace Amen,

I am a woman of 56 years now; actually I and my late husband are from Kuwait. My husband worked with Kuwait Embassy in Cote d’Ivoire Abidjan here, during his retired period he become buyer export of cocoa and coffee to the western countries before he died in the year 2010.

I don’t know if you are aware but Cote d’Ivoire here is producing the best coffee from the rest of the producing countries. My husband’s funds, my inheritance is earned from his coffee cocoa export business. The funds is into a suspense reserved here and the deposit purpose is for onward transfer abroad, this is why I decided to donate the funds outside the country.

My desire is for your help to carry out our vow to God. I want you to use the seed of donation I am about to make through you to help propagation of word/work of God and give help to the less privilege ones. Before the death of my husband, he instructed me to donate the funds for helping churches, school and orphanage homes for God glory since we did not have any child to inherit the funds.

As faith would have it, I am not in good condition of health to carry out this assignment my self. I have been suffering from cancer which has made my life so miserable. The worst is stroke parallelism which is why I cannot walk well again. Therefore, I believe that God would use you to accomplish our desire. I would not want any telephone conversation throughout the transaction because I am having respiration problems here according to my doctor’s advise.

I only need that you provide me with your details as stated below...

Your full name:
Your address:
Your telephone numbr:
Your age:

Immediately I have your information’s details I will then give you the bank contact information’s with there address so that you will contact them on how to transfer the money to you in your country. Let me hear from you with your details and confirm your positive answer concerning the charity project work of God.

I will notify the bank here about the transaction and give them the deposit certificate copy of the transaction so that they will be aware of you when you contact them. I will await hearing from you and may the good God continue to protect you. I am waiting for your urgent reply.


Thanks and may GOD bless us all.

Sister Rita Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"