Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Romance Scams Miss. Soraya Zokaya

From           :  Miss. Soraya Zokaya
Country       :  Africa, Ivory Coast
Date            :  Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 5:04 PM
Email           :  soraya4my@hotmail.com
Subject        :  THIS IS THE CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE BANK PLEASE TRY AND CONTACT THEM TODAY.‏ YOU‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ YOU


Hello dearest one
Having gone through your profile on Facebook, I'm fine and you? I am happy to read your mail and it gives me more hope and confidence to trust you more in this transaction with my late father,s bank to transfer my inherited fund to your position as my appointed partner.

I believe with your knowledge and assistance in contacting the Royal Bank it will be very easy for us in this transaction and i will be very happy to meet you soonest for more better life because here is not good for me.
please continue helping me to keep the existence of this fund secret from people because am afraid of loosing my life if people got to know about this fund.
I want you to help me invest this fund in a good business that will be bringing out profit for us to live a better life while i proceed my education.

please contact the bank where my late father deposited the money with my name is below explain to them that you are my appointed partner and trustee for transferring of my inherited fund with their bank to your personal account.

Dr. Stephen  Hester
International transfer Manager
Royal Bank of Scotland, United Kingdom
42 St.Andrew Square
Edinburge,EH2 2YE
Scotland.

Emails......

rbs_group@aol.com
rbsapprovaldept@deliveryman.com

Tel:...................+44 131 523 3636
.......................+44 131 556 2499
Fax....................+44 131 225 6600


Here is the deposit information

1)The account holder,s name.......................Mr. Gilbert Borforh Zokaya
2)The account number..............................745008901546
3)The amount with my name deposited...............8.6M US Dollars
4)Account next of Kin.............................Miss Soraya  Zokaya
5)Account swift code..............................RBSGLl229640

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father,s fund which my name appears as the next of kin.The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in this transfer due to my refugee condition here in Senegal,being a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the United Nation Refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the Remittance/Transfer department of the bank today, tell Dr.Stephen Hester that you are my representative and you standing on behalf of miss Soraya Zokaya the daughter of there late customer  Dr. Gilbert Borforh Zokaya to verify from them and to know the possibility of transferring this fund to your personal bank account.

May God bless you. i am waiting to read your mail also if possible you can call me with the reverend's office phone number (+221-761227816 ) for me to hear your lovely voice

thanks
yours truthful
Soraya Zokaya

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"