Saturday, February 14, 2015

Dakar-Senegal Scammers Miss Alivia Kalia



From          :  Miss Alivia Kalia
Country      :  Africa, Dakar-Senegal
Date           :  Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 3:40 AM
Email          :  aliviakalia@hotmail.com
Subject       :  THIS IS MY LIFE STORY WITH TRUST AND HONEST?????


Dearest one,
Thanks for your mail, I will really like to have a good relationship with you and i was praying and fasting for my situation. i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I'm received from this camp here where i  am now. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but i lost my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily the rebels did not discover where I kept my father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum (protection from danger)  under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar- Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. The only person i have now is Reverend father Louis Mark. Pastor of ( Christ Mission Assemble  ) here in the camp. He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the females hostel.

The Reverend father's phone number is (+221-77-3945-611) please i want you to call me by 1:30 PM GMT today, we have more to discuss, please when you call, tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel. Please at refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my parents took place.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$5,300,000.00 ( Five Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars only),  in a bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents for confirmation upon your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. I will also like to complete my academic studies in your Country which you will help me to recommend a nice medical Higher Institution. I was studying Health science before the killing of my parents by the Rebels and was a first year student in the University.

It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will send you the contact of the bank immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Am waiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self, please i beg you not to disclose it.


Yours Alivia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"