Friday, February 27, 2015

Romance Scams Emilian Johnson

From          :  Emilian Johnson
Country      :  West Africa, Ivory Coast
Date           :  Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 11:35 PM
Email          :  emilian_johnson2@hotmail.com
Subject       :  darling my picture for you


My Dear,

My name is Emilian Johnson from Ivory Coast in West Africa, 5.3ft tall, fair skin, (never married before) and now I have 24 years of living in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of civil war that was waged in my country. My late father, Dr. Johnson Apu was the director of Mavococoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser the former head of state (the late Dr. Robert Guéï) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was just me that is alive Now, I make my way to a nearby country Senegal where I am going now in a refugee camp. I would like to know more about you, what you like and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will like to tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture before the outbreak of civil war. I would also like to see more of your photos.
Hoping to hear from you soon.


Thank you.
Miss Emilian Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"